Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am a blogger!!!


I can't believe I am doing this, but on Sunday, I swore up and down I'd start keeping a journal( well sort of) we have too many experiences not to be writing them all down.
We are very thankful and grateful for our children, they bring happiness,(and lots of emotion to our house.) Elaias is going to be very happy to have another boy in the house so he can ignore all the trauma and drama that goes along with our 5 girls. Everyone is doing fine at our house, except Maka of course, but he does really good to put up front that he is ok. We have been going to the temple at least once a week, and he swears it is healing him, whatever works, I'll take it. And then there's me starting to get very uncomfortable, and fat, but that just comes with all my pregnancies, and hey, you know what they say, "most women after having a baby keeps on 10 pounds, well if that is the case, I am in ok shape, that means I should have kept 70lbs on me and before I got pregnant, was just 10 over. so, give me more ice cream!!!!!!!
Maka goes in for more tests and treatment on March 7, I will keep everyone posted on outcome, I know everyone knows whats wrong with him, but for "my journal" I will put what he has, It is called Lower GI cancer, they cant tell whether or not he has colon cancer too or it has just spread one way or another, sometimes I wonder why we pay the doctor, but I know they are doing everything they can, the survival rate is really good, so don't worry, it is just really hard on him, he is still internally bleeding, and they stop it but it seems just to start up again, and again, but he is a strong man, and is handling it well.
sorry this blog is soo boring, as things happen I will write more, or if we get some good photos I will post them. come on just learning about this. give me a break!!!!

6 coments:

Cheryl Anne said...

Woohoo! Great start Devri, its fun to see you around here :)

Ashly said...

I am so excited for you. I keep up on blogs much better than other stuff. Hang in there for the next few weeks. We all hate the last months of being prego!

Brenda said...

We're thinking about Maka. I think you're the strong one though! Hang in there, we love you!

Mrs. Morty said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! I feel like I can keep up with people this way better than e-mail. Life seems so crazy for you. I'm happy and sad for you all at the same time. Your kids look so cute!! You are in out thoughts and prayers. Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Now maybe we can "see" each other once in awhile since living in the same town hasn't worked! Hee Hee

Unknown said...

welcome to the blog wagon. You will love it. Warning...its addictive!