Sunday, February 8, 2009

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You can find out what our basic beliefs are here. There are many people in this world who have such powerful, spiritual stories about the spirit of God, and their Testimony about the Church. In my blog there is no hiding my love for this Church, I have witness many things, felt the love of our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. Please feel free to do a search on my posts to see some of the wonderful stories I have to share with you. If you have questions about this Church, If you would like to know answers go here.. I have grown up in the Church, and have been touched by the love of our Heavenly Father numerous of times, and I would love to share my Testimony of this Church with you.



I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE!


I know that with out a shadow of a doubt that the Book of Mormon is True.


I know that Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith in the Sacred Grove.


I know that families can be together for Eternity, if you follow the plan of Salvation, and hold fast to the storms of life.


I know that our dear living prophet President Thomas S. Monson is the true living prophet today.


I know that the Church is in its fullness.


Jesus Christ will come again to this earth for the Second Coming.


I am thankful to be living in a time when the Lord has prophets, seers, and revelators again on earth.


I know that prayer is a door to our Heavenly Father, knock and he will answer.


I know that Missionary work is true without a shadow of a doubt.


My husband would not be hear with me if that wasn't true.


I know that Tithing is a choice, a miracle, and a blessing from God.


If you pray and truly ask of him, he Will tell you that his church is true, and that Tithing is not a burden, it is a privilege.


I know that if I hold to the rod, I will too return to my father in Heaven, and I will strive to take all my family and friends with me.


In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.


My testimony in Tongan for all the beautiful Tongans out there.
I he fakaTonga=