Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SUCKER

Awww- did the title of this post pull you away? I had to do it, the girl with the horns on my left shoulder made me do it...


Here it goes-


Mom- Leila, how come Kono is crying, then stopping, and crying and then stopping? ( as I was giving Elaiasi a bath).


Leila- Oh he is mad I cuz I don't want to babysit anymore.


Mom- Well just try to make him happy for 2 more minutes, then I will come and take him.


Leila- OK mom.


2 minutes pass- I didn't hear anymore crying, so I had thought maybe one of the older girls had taken him,-------NOPE------


I walked out to the living room and this is what I found.





Guess I was asking for that one..


PS. I have given in, I hate Binky's. I am trying to have him take one, But this is my 7Th people.. So when he is 4 still takin' that stupid Binky, and I am a complaining, remind me why I gave it to him...


But- here's a remedy for the Binky, just shove a lollipop in his mouth big enough so he won't choke!!!!! Thanks for the idea Leila!!!!


20 coments:

tiki_lady said...

too funny! ummm.... they make those ring pops! rofl.

Anonymous said...

Cute! What a gorgeous baby! We won't tell the dentist!

Brittany said...

That is classic. Love it.

Holly H. said...

He is so cute! Hope he doesn't have a million cavities though...

Kristen said...

Whatever works! It was definitely worth that sweet little smile! A little sugar never hurt anyone.

hoLLy said...

that is so funny! and he is ADORABLE! all of your kids are. they could all be little models.

Brittany said...

I can't remember if we've ever talked about this or not! My hubs just graduated (finally!) and got a job teaching high school up in salt lake. So we're moving up there, and I'm quitting my job to stay home with the little one (finally!). So it's wonderful, but it's also very difficult. I've been at my job for 12 years, and I've always lived right by my family. So even though I'm happy and excited, I'm also kinda sad and anxious too! It's just a huge change all around!
Oh, and about the Bird- one of my coworkers will sometimes send the "Flock"-- when one bird isn't enough! (we have that kind of relationship!)

Ane said...

There's always something going on when it's too quiet! lol! What a great big sis! Your kids are so talavou!

samiam said...

too funny. That boy is just a doll and those eyelashes! Oh my! =)

Jamie said...

Lucky Little man!! We all know who is favorite is now!:) Hilarious:)

tiki_lady said...

Devri, I love that. We were in debt when we were in college and it took us 6 years out of college into real jobs to get out of debt. We vowed never to get into debt again. However, I would do it again for college in a heart beat! We were a family of 4 living on
12 k a year. WE didn't qualify for anything except for WIC because dh was a full time student and in order to qualify, he needed to say he was available for full time work. WE didn't have the faith back then to pay our tithing, therefore we felt like we couldn't go to the Bishop or the ward for help. We were really caught in a rough situation. thankfully, we were both hard workers, found side jobs and were penny pinchers and HF still looked out for us, he blessed us with amazing helpful friends and family.

Mia said...

Oh that was just cute! Kids say and do the funniest things.

tiburon said...

That looks like LOVE to me :)

Amy said...

Devri-
I thought I left a comment earlier... I must have clicked out before it posted...My bad. Send me your address! I have a proze to send you! Oh.. about the binky...er-sucker... it is all good. Just refrain at Mt. Dews in the bottle...people might get a little nervous about that one. Oh... I finally saw a photo of you on Vanessa's blog. FINALLY! You need to post photos of you on your blog...let us all see how darling you are! And about being my stalker...stalk on baby...stalk on! I love your comments!

Kerri said...

That's very cute! I always keep suckers in my purse...they are a moms best friend in stores-keeps kids very quiet. And hey, if they don't have teeth yet they can't get cavities! A couple of weeks ago though we gave Jonah a sucker and he chewed through the stick so I found the sucker with a tiny part of the stick in his mouth. I still let him have suckers, but I'm alittle more careful!

Kari said...

Older siblings are so creative! My younger girls learned all of the bad habits so much earlier because of their older siblings!

I am so sorry that I haven't emailed you yet ~ my hard drive crashed and my husband is the computer person in the house. As soon as it is up and running again I will email you so you can send me the pictures of your girls' hair ~ I am so excited to see them!

Leila's hair looks darling in these pictures! I love the messy ponies. How did you ever get such long thick hair into such cute short ponies?

Becky said...

Oh, I want his eyelashes! :) Sheesh you've been busy! You are super-momma!

Misty said...

Binki's aren't so bad because you can slowly wean babies off of them. But, don't get him into thumb-sucking, then you'll be really sorry because you can't take the thumb away....okay, maybe!

Unknown said...

Oh mother goose is funny....maybe they will start carrying ring pops in the baby section at the store...I don't see anything wrong with this...he was happy long enough to give you the time to get your job done.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Devri - I'm Crazymama's sista, just coming to check out your cute family!

I'm all about the pacifiers...my finger sucker is 10 and still sneaks it. Can't take those fingers away, but pacifiers get lost and never bought again :)