I have a lot to be thankful for this week, but I will narrow it down.
1. My husband. I can't believe the life you all have, you actually (most of you) get to see your hubby on a regular basis, and get to sleep with him every night. Well guess what this is bad to say but I am thankful he is not working so I get to spend lots of fun times with him.. ;0)
(get your mind out of the gutter folks)
2. Firsts- Yesterday was a big "Firsts" day for this handsome boy. Yesterday he got his Front tooth, and almost his fourth. Yesterday he took a bottle for the first time. (my kids just don't do that.. It was juice, but still He took a bottle...Yay Me....and him.
And he did this for the first time yesterday.
3. I am thankful for Nice people, you heard right, if your nice, I am thankful for you, if you are mean, you suck!!!!
4. I am thankful for the handful of people who came over to my blog yesterday and commented. I think I lost all my love in 2 days, no one comments, I have 72 people come to my blog yesterday, but only 6 commented. Maybe people don't like poor people... Maybe I will tell you we hit the jackpot, would you be my friend then. ;0)
5. I am thankful for blacks, whites, browns, reds, purples, oranges. I am not Racist....I love you all.
6. I am thankful for prayers. From you all. We feel the love, and I love to pray myself...
Have a great one.