Monday, December 22, 2008

Things I have learned while bloggin'


I love blogging.. It is what I do while I am nursing, kids are sleeping. It is my relaxation, my getaway.

I haven't been even blogging for a year yet, but I have made so many life long friends along the way.

I have learnt that when you are making your user name and password, you really never know how many times you will be typing that stupid thing...

I have learnt that if you do not want a commitment, do not start bloggin'. People say that it is addicting.. It is more true than it is said..

99% of men do not blog. Do not care about bloggin' and think it is a waste of time, that could be spent cleaning.

That people actually really do care if you steal their ideas or have too many of the same genre...

That if you post about something important to you, your comments will be 7, if you post about funny, your ratings go up..

People like fake.. Fake blogs.. Fake lives.. Why people......WHY?


So if you are a reader and not a blogger I have only one tip to give....

Your user name must be short...

example----- u

Your password should match it...

example------y

Bad example----------

Username... momof133734636464363tonganchildrenandonebighusband

Password... iwouldlovetoliveintongaandsinganddancelikeamoviestar


Now do you feel bad for me? Now will you take off your securities?


********************************************************************************


Btw- Could someone go turn of the faucet, I am tired of the snow, the sick, and could someone go shoot Jack Frost for me?

29 coments:

tiburon said...

Great post! Sick of the snow too - and yet it is coming down again...

Misty said...

I would be willing to shoot Jack Frost in the knee cap for you!

gigi said...

Sorry about the snow but isn't it a little early in the season to be sick of it already? Months and months of it to go. Merry Christmas.

Judi said...

You make me laugh!

Kristie said...

We have 'Ice Man' out here, I wish we had snow:-) Cheer up the days are starting to get longer again!

Renee said...

I have a long username too! Wish I'd known what a pain it would be.

Hey, thank you thank you thank you. I got your package and will post the cutest photo soon of my TWO very happy girls! I love the blogging!!!

Kristina P. said...

Do people really like fake blogs? Wait, are we talking about TAMN or normal people who act fake?

Mia said...

I love blogging to and it is a commitment and an addiction! My hubby is actually supportive of my blogging because he knows it makes me happy, although I still don't think he quite understands why.

Kristen said...

You can just send ole Jack my way since we haven't had snow yet...except a few flakes.

Vanessa said...

My husband thinks blogging is a waste of time, yet, he reads my comments more than I do! Go figure!

Melissa P said...

I think blogging is a good outlet. It is a fun way to put things about your kids normally you would forget to write down. I am loving the snow. If it is going to be cold we might as well have the white stuff.

Unknown said...

Shocking. Blogger's are exposed everywhere...
Shoot Jack Frost..? Leave the poor guy alone, he is just doing his job...

Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! You are sooooo funny!

Tara D. said...

I wish Jack Frost would come bring us Texans some snow! So, please don't have him shot, just have him redirected. ;) As for blogging, yes it is an addiction, my boyfriend agrees. And as for the comments, I have seven of them on a good day. :(

Aquaspce said...

Yeah... so I heard once about this thing, called global warming....
WHERE THE HECK IS IT????????

Totally with you babe all the way!

Jamie said...

Blogging is a GREAT outlet and journal for me and somrtimes I get SOOO frustrated that it can be so much like hiigh school.I want to scream GROW UP LADIES But I will not stop and I wish we had just a little of that snow. Sorry you are getting it all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your wonderful family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie said...

I personally like Jack Frost, love the snow, and wish he'd stay around longer. This weather is the BEST! Yay for a white Christmas :)

Kerri said...

And look, your comment swent up because this was a funny post! I have a good sense of humor, it just doesn't come out on my blog! Kristina put TAMN in her comment. What's that?

MERRIANNE said...

Great Post!!!!!!

i hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

I don't ever care in you "steal" my ideas! That is if I ever come up with something orginal! :)

Merry Christmas!

tiki_lady said...

you are funny and so true about the user name etc. and please take the word verifrickation off! I try dutifully to leave a comment but on those blogs with that word thing. I grunt and I especially grunt when the word verification is LONGER than my comment!!!!

CaryManda said...

You totally crack me up!
I'm loving the snow, not loving driving in it though. Oy! I *never* had white winters growing up in Arkansas and love that I get them now. :) The hubs never had 'em in New Zealand and wishes he didnt now. :)
I wish I was a bit more diligent in my blogging/journaling!

Chillygator said...

Ha! I forgot people typed in user names and passwords. Don't you use firefox? Mine is kind enough to remember and enter them all for me. Bless it for helping me be lazy about those things.

Ashly said...

You are too funny! Love to read your blogs. Have a very Merry Christmas Dev!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

FUNNY post! You are a hoot!
I can't stand that word verification either! I especially can't stand it when you can't read the darn letters and you end up losing the comment cause after about the 4th time of trying to read it, you give up! Oh, wait is that just me?
Merry Christmas baby girl! I know it's going to be merry and bright! hugs♥

Elisa said...

Merry Christmas!

The tutu was a smashing success! She has been wearing it none stop today!


oh. and the comment thing-- I know exactly what you mean. The things that mean something to you when you write it-- no comment love. the silly things? major comment love. Why?

We're having a blizzard here too. Sigh. I am SO not a snow person!

Sher said...

I want you to know that after not turning on the computer for a week, I had like 250 posts in my google reader, and yours is the only one I've commented on.
I totally agree with you about blogging. But I'm finding the more time I take away from it, the less I want to do it.
BTW, around here we call Jack Frost "Bone Chiller" after the bad guy on the Bryantman commercials. Have you seen them? I guess that's what happens when your 5 yr old thinks his Dad is an HVAC superhero.

Unknown said...

When i can't post funny I don't post at all...Wow, it's been a while since I've been laughing. I may want to start laughing again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

colleges aliases town stopped broward engaging comprised wont indications mass friedman
lolikneri havaqatsu