Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Tuesday Ramblings, I guess

Maka's work has laid off people every week for the past little while now...
1. They laid off all the swing shift people.
2. They have now laid off the people who have worked their 3 years and under.
3. Last week they laid off most 5 and 6 years.
Guess how long Maka has worked at his night time job?
7 years...
But don't you fret your little hearts... He gets almost as much unemployment as he did at his night time job....


what evah!!!
He got a phone call from his work last night, they were asking to see physical evidents that he is legal.. So they asked to see his passport, his green card, and his social security again...

Never mind they have copies of it!!!
(hmmm- if he gets laid off, do I see a equal employment lawsuit ?)


I am not wise with politics...


But I learned the most scariest thing last night I have ever heard....


I learnt that if Obama gets #$@$@# and so does Biden...



She will be our President of the United States of America....


What you don't reconize this lady?
How about now?

We think we have it bad now...

I couldn't even imagine, oh wait... I can.....

We should all take cover,

just not under this chair!!!



So just wondering...

Are you feeling the stimulus plan yet?
..................................................................................


Sherrie Shepherd is doing a Concert Debut....

if you live in Utah, go hear and see her, she is beautiful, she is talented, and she is a wonderful person. I stole this from her blog,

Debut Concert!!
I'm so excited to announce that I finally scheduled a little concert to celebrate my upcoming CD release!If you are in the Northern Utah area, and would like to hear my music live, come to this concert!
When: Tuesday May 19th, 7:00pm
Where: LDS Church590 W Antelope Dr (2000 N) Layton, UT
Admission is free
I will be performing selections from my debut album "Solitude," along with my brother, Spencer, bassist extraordinaire. This will be his final performance before he leaves to England on an LDS mission.It's going to be a fun evening filled with beautiful music.I hope you can make it!!!

If you have not been to her blog, please go check her out, you won't regret it, and while your their listen to some of her music, she does a lot of hymns, but she writes her own music as well.


Sher you rock!

5 coments:

Jan said...

See, this barely came up right now with your other post. It was hiding all day long. This is hilarious. I love that Nancy.

I am scared about work for you guys now. Hang in there and I hope all goes well Devri. Scary times.

Jamie said...

I think blogger is having issues. I have had entire posts disappear. I have had to hit refresh & they are magically back.
WHAT??? Can they really question that ater all this time? We'll be keeping you in our prayers (((hugs)))

Hillary said...

I'm with you! Scary! These times can be scary if we we let them. I don't watch the news anymore. It's depressing! Hang in there!

(been busy with lots of end of school things, among othere stuff. Still love you, even though I may not always comment!)

mCat said...

Your the second person in the last 24 hours that has mentioned that they are staring a layoff in the face.
Scary times. Pelosi - even scarier!

Kristina P. said...

Reader and Blogger wasn't updating yesterday. I woke up this morning to 174 new blogs. No joke.