Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess Who is not celebrating their birthday today?

( my blog is being wierd.. It won't let me change my fonts and background colors.. so bear with it while blogger "grows up")
Sorry these photos are not in order..... You can thank blogger! It won't let me edit them. argh!!!!













































Because this little one is still sick and were all still contagious!

Lol we haven't even said Happy Birthday to the poor little boy today, cuz if we did, it would be this that we have heard for the past 2 weeks...

"yeah it my birtday, take me to the tore and by me my monter turuck to dribe"

"get me my candle to bow it out"

So when we are all better, we will tell him it is his birthday next week... He will never know the difference.. lol

(Unless one of the kids blurp it out) but don't worry, I have gave them the "look"... It won't be happening..(crossing fingers)..

Son, we love you so much, we really thought we would never get a rough and tough boy in this family.. We are so glad you wanted to be a part of this tribe.

When I was pregnant with you, your daddy didn't even want to go to the ultrasound in fear it was another girl. When I lied down to get my ultrasound my good friend who is also my ultrasound tech started looking at you. She moved the device all around, and then she jumped at little. I looked at her face, I could see tears in her eyes, she then asked me if I wanted to know what I was going to have. I thought for a second, and said ok. She teared up even more, and said "It's a boy". I said "show me", she did and I started to tear up also.

During that whole visit, I made her show me 3 more times, I wanted to be sure. Their was no way I was going to go home all excited to tell my husband that after 5 girls that we were having a boy, only to give birth to another girl. I had to be sure! lol

Even up to Elaiasi's birth deep down inside my husband didn't really think it was true, when he came out, that was the first thing my husband had to look at, not the face, not anything but that little boy part..

He got his confirmation, when he bent down to look as the doc was holding him up, he pee'd on Maka..

Was that enough proof for ya? lol

21 coments:

Suzanne said...

So funny. Yup, that's proof positive (when he lets you have it!) that it's a boy! I'm sure a celebration next week will be just as welcome! Happy Birthday, little one.

Family said...

Maka Deserved that! Happy Birthday My sweet nephew!

Family said...

Maka Deserved that! Happy Birthday My sweet nephew!

Kristina P. said...

What a funny story! Happy birthday!

Messy Jess said...

happy birthday!

mama cow said...

Happy Birthday little dude!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OOOHHHH... he is SOOOO handsome!

Yea, he won't know the difference, and you guys need to get better for sure!

What a cute little post for him for later though. You guys are awesome :)

Tara D. said...

aw, how sweet. nothing says love like pee in the face, lol. :) Happy Birthday little man!!

Nicole Marie said...

Happy Birthday wishes and get wells to your little guy!

mCat said...

Happy Birthday and hope everyone is on the mend!

tammy said...

What a great story. Hope you guys all get better soon! I am loving what you did with the header. Too fun!

Jamie said...

YEP, He was askin for it!!Happy Birthday little feller, but sssssh don't tell your Mom I mentioned it I don't want to get "the look!"

hoLLy said...

aw, happy birthday to your little man! i teared up just reading your story-we yearn to have a son some day and i hope it happens! hope he feels better soon so you can party fo real next week!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Someday, when you are all better-0 a cake will be really nice :) get healthy. stay healthy. praying for it. *hugs*

Leslie said...

Awww... what a cutie! Happy, happy B-day to your sweet little boy!

Sues2u2 said...

Sounds like a little boy to me! lol

I sure hope that this will pass quickly. What rotten luck to be sick on your b-day. We all had chicken pox one Christmas. Kinda a bummer to be honest.

CB said...

OH my gosh I cannot believe almost all of you have the swine flu - SO sorry!! Hope you are all almost over it.

You little man is WAY too adorable for words - The Santa picture looks like a classic picture from a magazine. Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Isn't it great that when they are young kids don't know the difference as long as they get their birthday at some point - ha ha.

Love the pee story!!!

gigi said...

Loved the pictures! Aw, happy birthday to the baby, hope everyone gets better real soon :)

Colette S said...

Oh yea that's proof pee. lol.

Happy birthday to your boy. And I wouldn't tell him either until net weet. teehehee

Renee said...

That's funny and your little one is such a doll! Happy birthday heart breaker!

susette said...

What a sweet story and a sweet looking little guy. How old is he going to be?