Sunday, November 22, 2009

Does it make you sad when they grow up?

Today Aanya turns 12. She is growing up too fast, she got to go to Young Woman's for the first time today, and I not gonna lie.. I cried..





Happy Birthday Aanya 12








Happy Birthday to my baby! Today she turned 12 at 4:34 in the morning.



She will always be my baby, no matter how big she will be. She is such a wonderful girl to have, she excels in school, sports, and well, at pretty much every thing. She is a good little mama, and can handle all her sisters and brothers while mom is at the store.

She truly is a great girl! :D

We love you Aanya, and are so thankful that you chose us as parents, and I hope that I will never let you down! Ofa lahi Atu...




.........................................................................................................



For all those who have donated...Thank you.


For all those who haven't have a chance at winning this puppy....
Ipod Nano 16gb Green



At the end of this day, anyone who has donated or who will donate by this day will


get be entered into a drawing for a early raffle. (blog,twitter, facebook contest)



Good luck... Donate $1 or more to be entered.. 2 entries if you can get someone else to donate and make sure you tell them that you sent them over.. thanks

17 coments:

Jamie said...

HAppy Happy Birthday Beautiful Aanya!!!

Family said...

Happy Birthday Aanya! Auntie loves you!

Family said...

Happy Birthday Aanya! Auntie loves you!

Kristina P. said...

She's beautiful! Happy birthday, Aanya!

Sue said...

enjoy twelve! next year a teen..yikes.

What a beautiful girl

Kaci said...

Awhh Happy Birthday to your baby!!

rachel said...

Your daughter is beautiful! They grow up crazy fast. I hope she has a wonderful day :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Aanya! Mackenzie is 12 today--almost twins! :) Hope you day was great!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday (late) to a beautiful girl, inside and out.

Merrianne said...

YES... it makes me sad, too.... they grow up tooooo quickly! :O(

she sure is beautiful and i hope she had a Happy Birthday!!!!

tammy said...

Yes, it makes me sad that they grow up. Happy belated to her. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Honey Mommy said...

Wow. That's totally going to be me one day. When my boys turn twelve it will be unreal!

Happy Thanksgiving!

tiki_lady said...

yes, my baby girl will turn 12 in Feb! something about 12 marks everything. It marks the 2 year thing. 12 young womens, in 2 years dances, 2 years driving, 2 years graduating. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Colette S said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful Aanya!

I know about the crying. I cry thinking about my son going off to school next year and next year isn't even here yet!

Yes she'll always be your baby :)

Lillian J. Banks said...

That is sooo special! Happy birthday beautiful girl :)- and hang in there beautiful mama

hoLLy said...

hapyp belated birthday aanya! just thinking about aubrey turning 12 makes me sad! but at the same time excited, you know? watching them grow is bittersweet.

Renee said...

She is so beautiful!!!