Thursday, April 1, 2010

BeCareful What YOU Ask For!!!

You might Just Get it!!!







I picked up Leila from kindergarten yesterday. The teacher came up to me and proceeded to tell me a story about my child.


I carefully listened to the story that was told.......


" Your daughter punched a little girl in the mouth today".


The teacher- Your child's friend told your daughter that she had a loose tooth, and that she really really wanted to be on the lost tooth list TODAY!!! She went on to ask Leila if she would punch her in the mouth to knock her tooth out!




Leila being the good friend she is............






DID IT!!!!!


What they didn't both know is that Leila is 100% full Tongan, yes she has a white mother, but we still haven't found that part of her YET! Which means, she has the Tongan strength also!

That poor little girl was knocked of her feet and hit the ground. She then got back up, crying and ran to her teacher. I asked Leila if she got in trouble. and she had tears in her eyes as she proceeded with a YES!

After it was brought to my attention. I sat there and laughed at it. The teacher didn't find it funny.


But I did... Of course Leila is going to Jump of a Cliff if someone tells her too..


That's what 5 year old children do!!!!!






Btw- the girl got what she wanted, and more, the tooth came out lol, AND I feel like Leila should get a portion of the money that this man brought last night!!!!


After All, Leila did help the process!











What????

10 coments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

LOL!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That is so funny Devri!!! Good for her and I can't see why she would get in trouble! She did what her friend wanted, so funny!

mCat said...

Oh that's funny!

Melissa P said...

I was that kind of kid too. I kicked my sister's tooth out when I was a little kid because my brother told me too. I got in big trouble when my parents found out. I bet the little girl won't ever ask for that again.

Renee said...

Well, her friend asked her to do it so what's the problem teacher?!!!

So funny!

tiki_lady said...

Too funny!! I mean her friend did ask! love this!

Kaci said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Ane said...

lmbo!

hoLLy said...

that is just plain AWESOME! i don't think she should've gotten in trouble-that stupid kid told her to do it and then tattled on her. what a little punk:) you rock leila!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh that is the BEST story. That's a story that little girl'll be able to tell generations to come.

tammy said...

What a good friend she is.