Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a Hard KNOCK Life

Your house falls apart when mom is sick or hurt.

Thank goodness it doesn't happen often! ;)

My house stays pretty clean when I can function, and that kitchen is cleaned and dishes are done before bedtime. It is a must when you have a tribe of children.



BUuuuuuuT-



What do you do when have to feed 7 children when you are on bed rest at home and a husband who works 2 jobs?

Thankfully the ward we attend and family and friends bring in Dinners.





ANd NOw-


You ask, but what about Breakfast and Lunch?







NO problemo my chickaroo's!









You make sure your kitchen, sink, and leftovers got thrown in the sink, make sure there is a high enough chair so that the little ones and dig in!!
Don't forget the uncooked chicken sitting in the sink, it will make a nice desert!




"Ruh roe! I am in trubba"... NO son, eat up!





16 coments:

gigi said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth :)

Deveri, only you could post this. I have seen my father in law do the same thing and he is a grwon man :p

gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara D. said...

Ewwwww, I'm so glad you took a picture of that, lol. He's gonna love these when he's older. haha And I sure wish I'd seen the previous comment before it was deleted. ;)

HaYn Mama said...

ROFL.... HO WOW... dat is just too funny! My kids eat outta the garbage can but your son just took the kitchen sink... bah dum bum... pun totally intended!

hoLLy said...

eWWWWW! but adorable:)

Annette Lyon said...

Hey, if he's not complaining . . .

:D

Unknown said...

I don't know what wins..... hilarious or disgusting?!

Family said...

Thanks! I always know I can get a funny from you!

Jamie said...

UGGGGGHHHHHHH & eeeeewwwwwww!!! Oh wait, simple meal planning:0) Hey kids it"s whatever you can find in the sink night. I think you are onto something....

tiki_lady said...

Ok, ewwwe, and I am gagging and dry heaving all the way! I had to move the comment box OVER THE chicken!!! GAH- ROZE!

mCat said...

First I laughed. THen I threw up. Then I laughed again!

Unknown said...

Well...the boy is TOngan..it could be worse...it could have been raw horse :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!! Sickie, sickie, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!! But so dang funny!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

raw chicken seriously skeeves me out!! especually if there is a bone and skin attached!

Misty said...

Devri, I honestly just laughed out loud. You are hilarious. It has been so long since I've been in blog world. I've been missin' your blog, but so glad I got my laughs in today by reading. I hope all is well and that things start looking up for you. PS - I LOVE your glamour shot!

PS - ever been to this blog? http://dangginagives.blogspot.com/

I know you like your giveaways and she's doing one every day for two weeks before Mother's Day - you just might want to enter!!!

Hope all is well - take care,

Misty

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaaa!!! That is hilarious Devri :) i love it!!!!!!!!!!!