Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Babysitting!!!!



I am always terrified when we leave the kids with a babysitter. We went to the temple last night, and we opted to have the babysitter come to our house. Well if anyone knows me well, I am a very picky person when it comes to my house, and what's in it. Never do I let my children just get on the computer, and especially not Elaiasi. This is what I found when we came home, nobody upstairs with Elaiasi, he was typing away, moving the mouse, the whole bit. So I hurried and grabbed the camera, which to come to find out today they were playing with that also, because some how magically it went from being a 12 mega pixel to a 4 mega pixel. Finally snapped the photo without him seeing me, then Maka came up stairs and said, "Son" what are you doing.?" Well you see my kids, when they know they are in trouble, they act like it. Not Elaiasi is very proud to get into stuff knowing it is wrong. Kinda like the mother lol

2 coments:

Cheryl Anne said...

What an adorable little stinker! :) My theory is that boys are just different from girls. My girls cry if they get in trouble, my son is frustrated that he got caught and is going to lose priveledges. LOL.

Brenda said...

Soo, are you going to hire the babysitter again? He so cute, how could you possibly get mad at him?