Monday, March 10, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?????



I thought I was done posting today, UNTIL, I was uploading photos on to my computer when I saw something that I did not recognize so I looked at the photo, and this is what I found, the photos date was for the 9th of March, when me and Maka were at the hospital for about 4 hours. We had gotten a babysitter, again, at our house so the kids would not have to wake up soo early.... I guess I have my own Private investigator, because I am assuming this was taking by my 5 or 3 year old, since Elaiasi was the only other person there at that time, do get me wrong, I love Vina to death. But it raises alot of flags, when there isn't anybody watching my youngest children. Specially Elaiasi and Leila. (love them, but they are a handful) so to those who ask why me and Maka don't get out on very many dates? Well take a good look at this photo. NOT ALOT OF OPTIONS FOR BABYSITTING......

4 coments:

joshua said...

I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Brenda said...

That, my dear, is disturbing. At least she's not carrying the baby around by his shirt. I saw that on a video clip on the news. Hello!!! You're getting paid, get up and work for it!

Mrs. Morty said...

Gosh! I would be so bugged. You are here to watch the kiddos, not snooze while they destroy the house!

Triple A said...

Devri-I finally found your blog. Isn't it fun to get a peak into all the old Alpha gangs lives? Thanks for your comments and good luck with your baby.