Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Proctor and Gamble


I know I just posted yesterday, but if I don't post this I will have forgotten about it, so if you haven't seen my last post. feel free to scroll down after reading this one. I have not been bored or have never been since I think I had my second child, but I have been thinking over the past month of how much money have we put into diapers and wipes so far. Well I must be pregnant cuz I sat down an actually tried to figure it out. You will be either bored or amazed at my findings. So I estimated this all but I took at what age did my children potty train, multiplied it by the average monthly cost on diapers, then I took wipes, butt medicine to be included in this deal, and estimated Elaiasi and the new baby to be about 3 or a little more before they are potty trained....Any guesses, those who have children might have a good guesstimate, but I was shocked when I saw the #'s 24,000 was my estimate that we will spend on diapers.......Ouch!!!Now figure this in, We will probably go straight from diapers to pads or whatever, so our cost will never end.... And that's if we were to stop having kids, in which the answer to every one's question is ------- When the lord and I are finished. and my family is complete......I do one at a time and that is good enough answer for me.....


Anywho, so the title of this blog today is Proctor and Gamble, because I have been seriously thinking ever since I saw the total, that we should probably invest in them, so we can at least get some money back out of this!!! Don't get me wrong, I would probably pay a million dollars to have my children, but maybe it is time to go to clothe wouldn't you agree.?..........


Hooray for me, I know the end is getting closer, I woke up yesterday and cleaned my whole house, even the laundry room. And thought maybe that I was just going crazy, but woke up today, and am going to mow the lawn, sand the porch so we can stain it, ANYONE WANT ME TO COME CLEAN THEIR HOUSE?? I notice on peoples blogs that they have photos in the middle of the posts. I want to learn how to do that but am not computer smart enough to find out I guess. If anyone can help that would be great!!!!

4 coments:

Anonymous said...

That is a bunch of $$$$ Just think... your not even done yet!

Mia said...

THAT IS A TON OF DIAPERS!!!! I try not to think about things like that because they just shock me :) I think an investment in P&G might be a good idea. I know the Langi's from Austin. I am quite sure that your husband's family and theirs are related. Jake is always doing genealogy on his blog with all his Tongan relatives. It is really quite interesting and one of my favorite things about his blog.

Brenda said...

Hmm, you'll have seven, I'll have four. That means I'll spend roughly $13,715. That's plenty for me!

Cheryl Anne said...

ooh, ooh, come clean my house!! It would surely put you into labor. I haven't been doing much of ANYTHING in it all week, as I try to take it easy. Unfortunately, it really shows. I guess I just have to remember that a clean house is not my top priority.