Friday, April 4, 2008

Hold on alittle longer PLEASE!!!!!






So I know that really nobody pays attention to the side of peoples blogs, but if you do you will have noticed that my baby's countdown has changed. That is because nobody really knows when this baby is due. I don't care I wish it could stay in as long as it wants, but you know the game, we don't get to choose when they come, so I figure he comes out and he has he white coat on him, he will be early, and if not he will be on time, if he is all wrinkly, he will be late. So here are my due dates as of Monday, the 8Th, the 10Th, the 15Th, and the 19Th, and the 21st. two times it has been the 19Th, and two times for the 15Th, just because that is the day of last menstrual period, so they say....... Anyhow- On my last visit, they measured me and was still measuring the same, for 3 weeks now, they are sort of worried that the placenta is shutting down to fast, went in for non stress test, and he was fine, ultrasound, and they couldn't (so they say) see much of the placenta. So they will recheck on this coming Monday. If no change in size, they will not let me go past next week if that is the case. Here's the prob----- I have been doing Hypno birthing routine for along time now, have done it natural before a few times, but I wanted to try this out. If they do not let me go, I will have to be induced.... You all know I hate Pitosin, so very badly. At my last visit, I was almost a 4 and 80 effaced. But no contractions hardly at all. So pray I either go on my own next week, or the baby will have grown. I am not complaining if I have a small baby, (they would have to be careful when I sneeze, It would fall out) but I have heard from people lately, about baby's dying close to there due dates, I defiantly don't want to go through that.....so I guess what my little blog today, turned into a whining session. sorry. Still don't have a name, still don't have a car, haven't put any baby stuff back up, the only thing I have gotten ready is the car seat, I had washed it, and then Elaiasi sat in it, with a poopy diaper, and well get the hint? I have to wash that again, so what I am trying to say is I AM NOT READY FOR THIS BABY TO COME EARLY!!! I love him and want him to come, just not next week, unless he has too. Anyone heard of this placenta thing???????




On a lighter side, I was doing laudry, and walking back up the stairs Elaiasi met me there and said een, wich means clean, well I didn't think anything of it till I heard something scraping, went over to the kitchen and that is what I found. He was trying to be helpfull I guess and try to start the dishwasher for me, didn't quite make the pockets did he!!!!!!!!


Friday night was game night, they chose Dance Dance Revolution, Elaiasi had to pull out his wiggles, and copy his sister, it was funny, guess you had to be there:}

6 coments:

Brenda said...

My sister had that 6 weeks before her due date. It had started happening to me when I was pregnant with Preston. My placenta was aging and not giving him all he needed. I was also low on fluid. They induced me and I did hypnobirthing for 20 hours before getting an epidural. I highly doubt you'll go that long! Don't worry about getting induced (I know pitocin sucks, I've done it all 3 times). They might even start you on pit and you'll take off on your own. You're body's done this a couple of times before and will probably know what to do. They may even take you off pit once you get going. Who knows? The important thing is getting the baby here safe and healthy. If he's better off outside the womb instead of in it, then that's what counts, right? Don't stress about getting everything ready. There will always be time for that later:) Good luck and keep us posted!

Becky said...

well, hello Chelsea's sis! :) I have heard of the placenta thing. And if it makes you feel any better, I wasn't sure if they have my due date right because my periods were funky when I got pregnant. Anyway, hang in there. Everything will turn out. Hypnobirthing is really cool. I worked briefly with a psychologist with my 2nd child, but I felt the effects of it when I had my 3rd. This last one came too fast to zone out, but it was the 2nd nonmedicated birth and I felt that I knew more of what was going on. Pit sucks, I totally agree! Hang in there, and thanks for visiting my blog!

Mia said...

Good luck with all of this. I hope that it all works out fine. And don't be worried about what you have done. I am sure it would be nice to have everything squared away before you go into labor, but you have lots of helpers if that doesn't happen!

Ashly said...

You are amazing! Don't forget to have faith and know that Heavenly Father is there. Everything will be fine. And I agree with Brenda, even if you have to get petocin, your body knows what to do and will take over. And hopefully Ana will be there too!

Mrs. Morty said...

Wow, I hope everything goes okay in the next few days. I think you are amazing!! There are days I thinks three is enough and you have twice as many as I do. You are great, hang in there :)

Family said...

Why is my baby playing in the cascade? Please send him home to his mommy! By the way Goooooood Luck tomorrow! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!