Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What do you think?






We have a Yukon that is just like a suburban. When Elaiasi came we traded in our mini van for it, because we ran out of room, We bought it almost new, cuz we thought that we would have it for awhile, well one year later, we have run into the same problem. Ours only seats 8 and now in a couple of weeks we will have 9. In our car we have 3 car seats, and with the baby coming there will be 4 car seats, so we can't even get away with double buckling. (which I wouldn't do), for all of those who just covered there mouths in unbelief... So I guess we will go look for a 9 passenger now. BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GET A 15 PASSENGER VAN. I guess we could always just take two cars everywhere. Ouch the gas would kill us.... So we are taking donations so we can buy that limo that you see in the photo....sweet huh!!!!

6 coments:

Mrs. Morty said...

I think you should buy the limo, you deserve it!!

Mia said...

The limo looks pretty sweet to me too! Good luck on the car issue. My in-laws had one of those big vans and loved it and used it all the time. They finally sold it once the last kids graduated High School.

Brenda said...

I actually like the van. Trevor's family called their van the love-mobile! Good luck!

Cheryl Anne said...

Hmm... a couple posts back didn't I read that this may not be the last Naulu? I'm definetly going to agree that the limo is the way to go. LOL.

Brenda said...

Any update on Zack and Chantelle?

Unknown said...

Whats wrong with a 15 passenger? You would never have to upgrade again...I hope. I am amazed at how well put together your life seems considering the mass of numbers in your household. Good luck.