Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a little note


We are having our baby tomorrow, went to the midwife today, and they gave me a choice of doing non stress tests everyday, or having the baby tomorrow. I know I don't want to be induced, but having contractions little, and maybe by morning they will only need to break my water. I am almost dilated to a 5 so hopefully it will work without pitocin. we'll see.... pray for a good birth and a healthy baby boy!!!

down below is a slide show of the girls b-party, we went to an indoor pool, it was really fun. but not fun to fit my fat tummy in a non pregnant swimsuit. thought I was going to go into labor for sure. but didn't even give me any contractions

10 coments:

Kristen said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it all goes well! I was induced with 2 of my 5 kids and just one word of advice. If you need pitocin, have the epidural. I have had 3 of them natural, one of which was induced and it was NOT a good experience! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition!

Becca said...

I hope the delivery goes well!
And I don't feel violated as long as you don't feel violated :)

Cheryl Anne said...

Good luck!! I'm glad you are going before me! :) 1 whole week without a trip to the hospital for me, so I'm feeling pretty good. :) Hope all goes great for you!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! GOod luck to you! WHere is that pool that your girls had their party at? It looks awesome! We are excited to welcome the next Naulu into the world. And you will finally be able to see your toes!! Post us some cute pics!

Mia said...

Good luck tomorrow! We can't wait to see the new baby.

Triple A said...

Devri-Good luck. I'm sure everything will be fine. You will love having a new baby in the house. They are just so sweet. Can't wait to see the pics.

Becky said...

Phew! I know that was a hard decision for you...hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!! :)

Brenda said...

Good luck! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know as soon as you can!

Family said...

Ok the baby is here! I know everything is fine and Mom and baby are doing great. You are a Super mom!!!

Kristie said...

From Chelsea's comment it sounds like you did a good job and all is well! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics you'll post when you feel up to it!