Friday, April 11, 2008

We welcome Mohekonokono Latu to join our family





Wow He is here!!! I was induced on Tuesday morning. But they didn't start the pitocin till 1:30 and didn't bring any contractions, at 2:30 they broke my water, and still no contractions, at 3:30 they up the pitocin to almost the max. at 4:30 I started filling them really strong. At 6:06 he was born. He was posterior, or "Sunny side up" so the say. So the labor was very hard, and painful, but Hypnobirthing techniques saved my life doing it natural is painful but it is the best... He was only 7lbs 13ounces His placenta they found out was dying, it looked pretty bad, the other baby was actually connected to the placenta and they think that it was killing it. but he is healthy and we are so happy to have him join our family. We are home and doing great. He is on the biliruben blanket which is soo much better than the bed, cuz you can hold him, he has lost 13 ounces, so he looks soooo tiny now, but he is a eater, and will gain it back fast I am afraid.:} here is some photos for you Enjoy!!!!!

5 coments:

Mia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful baby. I am glad that it all worked out and that you are home and doing well.

Becca said...

Congrats! He looks great!

Triple A said...

Congrats. He is soo sweet. Way to go on the hypno birthing...its amazing. You are a super mom-7 right?

Kristen said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well and he is sooo cute. ALMOST makes me want to think about maybe trying to have one more.

Becky said...

Look at those huge cheeks! I just want to kiss them!!! So glad that hypnobirthing worked for you! Awesome. I can't do the natural thing in the hospital, so my hat is off to you!