Friday, June 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!! -----Ma' si'i------



I just posted the most important post in my life hoping to get sympathy from every blogger out there on this earth, and I got on the computer to check if my new toy was working,( ya know the one on my link list down at the side of my blog, friend had it on hers and I couldn't resist, it is kind of a pain in the batushki to do it, but the results are worth it, yes, it's OK, stop reading, go check it out....

Are you back yet, isn't the coolest thing in the world, what a time saver, love you blogger for figuring that one out!!!!

OK so I've been tagged with one of the popular girls in the blog hood, wow how did that happen, thanks Holly for including me in your circle.. So I must bow down to them and do this so they keep comin' back for more.. ( remember I am a sucker for a comment).

So here it goes----


3 JOYS


1. My husband and children, ( duh- that's a given). And also all my famili...


2. My husband teaching his children , his culture..( not too many do that anymore).


3. Soccer- I rocked the house.. noticed past tense. I actually got to play for a pre-development Olympic team.. Pretty much suck at it now...


3 fears


1. Being caught away from my children if ever a natural disaster happens.. I would die if I couldn't get to them..


2. Losing my husband or one of my children. Two of my kids have broken bones that were very serious, their neck, and one broke her skull all the way up her head, we almost lost her, and I about died...


3. my children going through puberty, not joking around her, remember how many I have, so close in age...



3 Goals


1. Going into nursing program. ( hopefully soon).


2. Get rid of this baby fat.. And my fat, and... so on.


3. Spend one year on my husbands Island.. With children, and hubby...

3 Current obsession/ Collection

1. I have a obsession with KSL Classifieds, actually my husband too.


2. Kissing my baby.


3. I am obsessed with the "Brazilian Butt", once we make our million, I am going to buy me a but like that, I saw it on TV once, and also get a boob lift.


3 Random Surprises about me

1. I love to speak Tongan to my kids in public, I can get mad at my children, and nobody knows.


2. I hate people chomping food, ice, anything, when I hear that noise I feel like getting a chainsaw, and cutting it all up so they don't chomp.. (you thought that I was going to say that I would cut the person, GROSS--your a sicko).

3. I reason with myself that while I nurse the baby I get to be on the computer, cuz I just sit there anyways, guess how I type, I lay him down on desk, so I can keep my hands free.. Hmm- does anyone still want to be my friend?

OK thanks for making me think, now it's time for me to tag 5 people, hmm who do I chose, I will chose Mother Goose, Alice Wills Gold, Mrs. Morty, Brenda, and Cole.. Get playing--don't forget to then pass it on to 5 people. Good luck.

Now scroll down and look at my last post, cuz I was going to have it up for like a week so people would say comments like, ARE YOU STUPID, so that it will NEVER happen again... And don't say you don't have 2 seconds to write STUPID DEVRI, come on 5 seconds of your time...

9 coments:

Holly H. said...

I think it's so cool that your kids know so much about their culture... and remind me to never eat in front of you. I think I'd have a complex! :)

Kristie said...

I thought I got my pet peeve about other's noises while eating from my mom, maybe it's from the William's side...
About the punerty thing - yes -fear it:-)

tiki_lady said...

I loved getting to know you more through this meme. Thanks for the tag. I will do it on Monday!

Cheryl Anne said...

Fun to read! by the way, now you have to share how to add the "last update" info for all of those of us who don't know!

Family said...

HMMM... I might not be game.

Unknown said...

Oh Devri...you are a courageous woman tagging me like that.

You know that it is all I can do to try to even catch up on my blogging friends. AHhh.

I do like this tag, but I am not promising anything...sure you will understand.

Besides, I am sure you would rather have a comment than my answer to your tag anyway.

and here is the comment: breastfeeding a kid who lays on the desk....hmmm...I don't think that I was ever coordinated enough. And i am so well endowed that I HAVE to breastfeed with two hands. One for the baby and one for the udder...yeah, ok, too much information. You can erase this if you want.

I am so glad to have you in the blogosphere. And, you are SO right. That is a really cool thing, you've got on your blogroll.

I don't think I will try to implement though becasue I have a blog reader and I can't keep up with it already.

Brenda said...

To answer your question from my blog, I got Abby's swimsuit from Target:)

Mia said...

Devri, I will only not be offended that you didn't tag me because I was already tagged... just kidding I am terrible at remembering to do the tags.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

OK, so I found you via my friend Shelly-Renee (WWMD) blog. LOVE your blog.