Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer bummer!!

If your gonna read this post, you have to sing it to the rhythm of "London Bridges falling down". If you don't know that song Please EXIT here... ok that was harsh, we still love you even if you don't know the song.





Stop that, come in side, shut the door, shut the door,stop that, come in side, SHUT THE DOOR.

Take your shoes off, pick that up,stop fighting, stop fighting, take your shoes off, pick that up, STOP FIGHTING!

No you can't play, clean your room, turn TV off, turn TV off, no you can't play, clean your room, TURN TV OFF!!!

Wait till lunch, wash those hands, who did that, who did that, wait till lunch, wash those hands, WHO DID THAT??

summer time is so much fun, so much fun, so much fun, summer time is so much fun, WHEN DOES SCHOOL START??

10 coments:

Family said...

Kono! Oh no! Your little behind is so cute!

What a fun outside swim day. I say the same things like SHUT THE DOOR! It must be heretity!

samiam said...

Enjoy the summer and the weather, we are sitting here cold as heck! Help! =)

Unknown said...

I am always and i say ALWAYS happy to make a new blogging friend...so glad you stopped by.

Any woman with that many daughters, music from Enchanted and a Sally DeFord can be my friend.

AND, EVERY MOTHER NEEDS TO memorize your version of London Bridges falling down...I think I will be singing it the rest of summer.

Will keep reading...don't know how much I can comment right now...watching two babies right now.

Which makes me think...how in the world do you have time to blog?

PS you were right...your children are gorgeous...AND SO ARE MINE...he he...maybe they could get married someday? Except, it looks as though your boys will be too young for my girls.

Unknown said...

PPS how did you finally get some boys...we need to know the trick desperately...we are not going to try until we get to 7...I think 5 is my limit and i would like to have 2!

Family said...

I am out of here... too many bums and it is bumming me out that I can't see my nieces and nephews bummies in person!

Mia said...

That was so cute Devri! Loved the song, and I say those things about a million times a day.

palmtreelover said...

I love the pictures. Good mom for getting the camera out, and ty for the birthday gifts.
Do you go to a big pool? I would guess it is difficult to do. Was that you holding the baby in the blessing pixs? You and your sis look alike if it is!

Kristen said...

Love that post! There's nothing cuter than a baby's bottom!

Holly H. said...

Hi Devri, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Your blog is so cute and what a cute family! Question, where did you get the cute background for your blog layout? I love it!

tiki_lady said...

I wanted to say, I found your blog through Alice. I think your children are gorgeous. My children are hapa too. "cept my dh is the blonde. Tell me what does kono's name mean. I am tongan hawaiian. But, strictly raised with haole ways. My biological father was tongan.