Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy #9 Keilani


Two days before you were born, me and your dad were in a car accident, I was so afraid that we were going to lose you, we rushed to the hospital, and hurry and did an ultrasound, who would have thought- You were in there comfy and cozy, sucking your thumb. The next night I started Labor with you, It was very long, 32 hours to be exact. You came into our world on July 12, and It was a day I will never forget. You are a very striking little women, I have to admit. I love you and you have defiantly figured out how to get anything you want with your father, just keep battin' those eyes.. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Oku mo ofa lahi kiate koe. Mom


Ps. I have been dreamin' about an IPhone since they have came out, I reckon with myself, saying they are too much money, well guess what my daughter got for her birthday from daddy-


Next month is my birthday, do you think if I bat my eyes hard enough, I will get my dream?

13 coments:

Holly H. said...

Ahhh... what a sweet post! Happy B-day Kailani! My son bought the iphone for himself a few months ago and he LOVES it! I think he puts it to better use than his mom or dad... :) (smart kid)

tiki_lady said...

Happy Birthday! What a great present!

Mia said...

Happy Birthday Keilani!!! Hope you have a wonderful day (and I really hope your mom gets an iPhone for her birthday)!!!

Unknown said...

I am lovin the new header...looks great.

And, loving the love of a daddy...a daddy and his little girl is the best.

Cole said...

Happy Birthday from one daddy's girl to another. *(it never stops working)* ;)

Oh and I think a Mommy could totally use a bithday present like that as ammo for a Daddy to get her one, or at least I would.

Kerri said...

Happy birthday Keilani! You are so lucky...I just got my first cell phone last year and I'm 30! And it is not a fancy phone.

Becky said...

oh, how sweet!!!! And I'm so jealous!!

Misty said...

I love the name Keilani. I had a volleyball coach by the name of Keilani and she was so mean. I still loved the name though. I dated the most beautiful Samoan guy for a while in HS and promised myself that if we ever got married and had a baby, I would name our daughter Keilani or Leilani and our son Kai. Sadly, I didn't end up with him and my husband is 100% caucasion, so an ethnic name is out! I haven't had a daughter yet, but I am definitely naming my second son McKai...is that okay for a little white boy to run around with the name McKai? Anyway, Happy Birthday Keilani!

Amy said...

I think mommy should just give a present to Devri love Devri... Happy Birthda... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Is her dad mean enough to have such a pretty daughter? Oh... I gave an award on my blog to you...check it out!

samiam said...

Happy Birthday Kailani! What a nice treat to get that phone for your B-day. You are on lucky gal!

Holly H. said...

I gave the same award to you that Amy did. I know I broke the rules, but too bad. You deserve it! :)

Omgirl said...

Your daughter got an iPHone!!! Wow. Sweet. I'd say you BETTER get one next month!

Unknown said...

You gave your 9 year old an iPhone? You are in bug trouble now!! Before you know it she will want an upgrade and then the nightmare begins. Goodluck with that...