Friday, July 11, 2008

What do you think?

So I have been up every night, not because my 3 month baby is up, or my 1 year old, but I am up reading, researching, and designing templates for my website that should be up and running by August. Yes, you read it right, I will be giving free templates out for free, what makes my site better than everyone else's you ask- I cannot tell, or someone will steal my idea. Of course, there will be a chance for you all to make yours custom, but that will cost you, (how else am I gonna pay for all these diapers I have to buy).

Out of all of them so far, this template, this design has to be my favorite, not cutesy, not to dark or dreary, just right if you ask me. I love the header, not for any reason, just that I look at it and laugh, that photo of the girls was taken in front of my house, can I say love photo shop!!! So drop me a line, tell me what you think, be honest, and true,- yea -you get the point.

I am in need of a favor, I have been stumped what to name my site, the secrete has a lot to do with getting people to come to it, but if you could throw out some names or ideas that would be appreciated, who knows if by chance I do use one of yours, you will be greatly rewarded with gold and jewels, OK not that but, you would get a custom one done for free, and a gift certificate to a great place called -----, that is another secret, boy- I am full of surprises lately. Can't help it, cuz I um on fi-ahhh. :)

11 coments:

Devri said...

mom i love it i think it is assom
you should keep it that way
good job mom

Mrs. Morty said...

Very cool! I can't believe you made it yourself! I just don't have the drive to figure it all out and I don't even remember the site where I got my current template. Bummer, she had some other cute ones I wanted to try. Oh, well. Have FUN!

Jamie said...

What a great idea I can not wait to see more. I finally got my shout out done.

Family said...

helpmeblog.com

Holly H. said...

You know I love all your stuff Devri! Hence, my blog... I'll be thinking of names and leave a comment if I think of something good! Very cute new layout though!

Becky said...

bloggerbloomers.com, trickytemplates.com, bloominblogs, Devsdecor.com, ShweetShtuff.com

It's late, I'm bushed, and still hot! Will have to blog about my sticky hot day.

Renee said...

I like "The Naulu Tribe".

Kerri said...

I like all of Becky's ideas. I love, love , love your new blog design!

Mia said...

Love the design, you are very creative!

Jamie said...

I do not mind telling you at all.This of coarse is the condensed version. We have infertility issues and decided to adopt through foster care. Three of our kids are adopted and sealed to us and the other three should be by the end of next year.We went from zero to six kids in 2&1/2 yrs. It has been crazy but we feel it is how it should be and we will see what the future brings. We just love these kids with all we've got!!

Misty said...

Some of these may have been taken already and they might be terrible ideas, but I was just brainstorming for ideas:
tribaltemplates
creativetemplates
islandtemplates
templateworld
blogtemplates
happytemplates
fancytemplates
naulutemplates
templatefrenzy
cutesttemplatesever
Ummmm....you will probably think my ideas are totally lame, but maybe they will spark a super idea!