Thursday, August 28, 2008

People Like Me!!!



OK no time for computer lately, I have to figure out my crazy schedule and try to fit it in somewhere, I am going through withdrawals here.. So if you cared, which you probably don't, but lets just pretend you do K? I haven't commented much lately, I am lurking but not commenting, I have to try to figure it all out, maybe in a couple days it will slow down, then I will be my faithful commenter again.




I received from a few people, just have never posted them yet, serious people, If you knew me in real life, there would be not awards giving, just glares!!!!




Thanks guys, you are suppose to nominate people for these awards, but how do I pick I love you all. The blogaward will go out to everyone, everyone is the mostest coolest happining peeps around, that's why I visit you.. So take the award, you deserve it..





Next I received this rad one from Diaper Diva, she is pretty rad herself, she has like 12 billion children, and is quite the scrapper, like me just in a different way;)

so I give this to 3 people-

I choose-

Mindi- Of course, not cuz she is the bestest, and the coolest mama out her in bloggerville, but cuz she is the raddest too. She is very funny and yet so caring...

Brittany- I met her only a short while ago, but she is one hilarious woman...

Collette- She doesn't visit my blog very often but I see her comments on everyone else's. Her comments are the raddest, so hats off to you, grab the award, you deserve it...

4 coments:

samiam said...

Oh how I have missed you! About time you posted something!

Vanessa said...

I know, I am feeling neglected. Where are you?

Brittany said...

holy cow! my very first award ever and it comes from you! how wonderful! thanks, and thanks for your love and sweetness and comments and fun blog. it's weird how i feel like i know ya! i think we're having this weird online relationship thingy! talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking at your blog!! Thanks for making my day brighter!