Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to a real schedule!!! Sorta anyways!!

I have no idea what she was doing, she looks like she was annoyed- I have no idea why;)

She thought this would be a cute photo.. she was right!
Oh my Keilani, never changes!!!


We have a fun time getting ready for school, it starts the week before, going through clothes, see what fits, what is still usable, and see what we need to get. Remember my post on going through and changing out winter to summer clothes, if not, go here. Crazy huh- now double that cuz whats worse than a mom with 5 girls shopping, dad with 5 girls shopping. We try not to go overboard on spoiling our kids, but in the clothes department, we go way over, my husband loves to buy clothes for the girls, and he has great taste..

So we were down to the wire- went swimming, cut hair,(don't worry we cut 4 inches and it is still to their derriere), I spent all night making bows for the girls, I love it. Why did I not ever do this fun thing, I think I am addicted! Before we did scriptures my husband gave our children a fathers blessing. It was the most wonderful thing to be a part of it, usually ever year, they go into a room, and do it by themselves, sort of a personal bondage I think, he let me in this year, and I thank my husband for being worthy to do this for our children...

Wake up, all kids are already up, CRAP- I hate mornings... start doing hair, I love when my kids wear there hair down, it is so fast and easy. (which by the way is not very often at all)

Breakfast, family prayer, and photos. Oops, no lotion, get the lotion...

Backpacks ready, Aanya- wait mom, aren't ya gonna take some pitchers?

I know what your thinking? Man, why did she dress them for winter in 100* weather?

Just so you know, out of the 2,0000 million we spent of clothes, and last years clothes, they chose these outfits.. Whatevvvvv.. Haters!


Photos taken, too cute.. There off, man, yes, of course we were late like usual.

( for the love of petes sake- can we be on time for anything). ps. sorry for the writing, I am feeding baby.

So the next day was about the same- they even wanted there photos taken again, I said no, so they got it out by themselves. Who's children are they anyway?




And don't mind my blog- I have figured out something new, and was trying to code it in the html, but you don't get to see it untill website comes out!! This temporary layout is the minima stretch- header non exstistant for right now!!!

18 coments:

Kristen said...

YEA! Love back to school and your girls are gorgeous! You deserve some chocolate!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful girls.

don't you love the purge and replenish routine...my husband will have no part in it.

and, I am so glad you didn't forget the lotion...the lotion is definitely worth them being late on their first day of school :)

Vanessa said...

You really need to start your own hair blog. Really.

samiam said...

I love all the hair! And those hair things you made are cute too! Here's to another year of school time fun and schedules and field trips and lunches... oh the list goes on.

Mia said...

All that hair!!!! I can not fathom how you do it all. I am convinced that you never stop going from the minute you wake up. We are always late too, and it bugs me to no end!

hoLLy said...

they have some rockin outfits-love it! quite the stylish girls. they are just gorgeous! my oldest, aubrey, starts first grade next week and then ella starts preschool the following week. we start a little later in texas i guess. i don't mind! i still have a couple of things i need to buy tomorrow before the big week!

Amy said...

Little fashionistas! SO cute! We will be doing that same frantic run on MOnday and I couldn't be more excited! Yeah! School is here!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so pretty...maybe you should go private. :) Good thing they have a big Tongan Daddy to keep all those boys away. He is gonna go crazy once they all turn into TEENAGERS!!! YIKES!! Good luck!! LOL...

Jamie said...

I love the purge and restock. My husband would say I go overboard with our girls, but I of coarse would beg to differ. Your girls are beautiful and I hope they have a fabulous year:)

My_Kids_Mum said...

Awwww... they're all gorgeous!!! Geez, they've grown so fast. I hope you never cut their long beautiful hair. ;)

Jessie said...

Wow. Those outfits and bags and bows are so ADORABLE!!! Not to mention the GORGEOUS girls in the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Once again, your kids are beautiful and they look so nice in their new clothes! Isn't it a great day when they finally go back to school?

tiki_lady said...

I have always listened to my their father's blessings. I am glad you had an opportunity to hear what special words were in store for them. We don't do ours in private. Everyone sits through everyone's. Funny, when we were doing our blessings. I thought of your family and wondered what it would be like to sit through 7 kids. Now, I know. You don't. LOL

Even if our children weren't in school they still got a father's blessing. Mostly, it was to bless them in their little things and me.

I love their hair and I love their outfits! My 2 youngest are in uniforms, easy peasy. .

Misty said...

Seriously, I love your daughter's hair down - so gorgeous. I love that they got out the camera the next day too. Truly, female!!!

Holly H. said...

Oh, your girls are so adorable! They looked so cute even if they were dressed for winter weather. :)

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Your girls are so beautiful!! You have so many blogs how do you keep up? We are a bit computer stupid so it takes us much longer than it probably should. I have girls with great hair as well, the only problem is that they refuse to wear it cute!! My oldest is a tomboy princess who only wears ponytails straight back. My youngest ventures out a little but not much.

Does the making of ribbon kill flowers? I was confused when you wrote that on our blog. I've never heard that so now I am going to feel guilty. If so I've seriously killed a lot of flowers in my day!!

I hope back to school is great for your family, I'm tired already!!!

Love, The Tipsy Girl Tonia

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

No you are not retarded!! Now I am just laughing that was so funny, miscommunication!! I'm so glad I'm killing flies, not FLOWERS!!!

Thanks,
Love Tipsy Girl Tonia

Brittany said...

your little ones look like models in a magazine! it's so weird that summer's ending- i missed it somehwere...