Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Church


I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Please go here to find out more about my church.

I like to share my testimony with you,

I know this church is true, I know that my savior and redeemer lives, and he loves each and everyone of us.

I know that without a doubt that the book of mormon serves a purpose on this earth, and that we should all read it daily to gain knowelge, faith, and blessings.

I know that familys can be together forever, if you choose to live the right way.

I have a strong testimony on prayer, Heavenly Father is always there for you, he wiil never let you down, he is your father and your best friend. Pray in secret, in open, and as a family to gain love and the spirit in your home.

I know that if you pay your tithing in full, you will never go without,

I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and that Tomas S. Monson is our true prophet today.

I love this church with all my heart, and I love all of you,

In the Name of Jesus Christ,

Amen.
Testimony in Tongan-