Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are you kidden me? Thankful Thursday



I am defiantly in the WRONG blog business. My new hair blog in two days has had over 400 hits.. My girls now think I need to sell something on it, I told them I was selling THEM!!!!!!

This part might seem a little grouchy, hold on, and get through it with me, then read my Thankful Thursday to ease the tension.....

1. My two oldest children have been cat fighting for the past couple of days, the younger won't stop hitting and pushing, and baby is sick again. So that is why I am selling my children on my hair blog, but I probably should only rent them out right? ( was that harsh? ) don't feel bad I was harsh with my husband too, I told him that maybe I was pregnant again, cuz of all the harshness.. ;)

Next, has anyone ever been invited to a blog, then uninvited? .. I went to go to a friends private blog today, and it simply said, sorry, your invite is expired-WHAT?
I guess I am not as cool as I thought...

Now, I love school for my kids, and don't get me wrong, but my daughter broke her finger today, because nobody (only 2 teachers for grades k-4Th grade) was watching the children be naughty..

OK I think I am done..

Now for the real me......



1. I am thankful for friendship, my friend went to 100% being healthy to on life support.. She has always been there for me and my family, so now I am there for hers.
My prayers and fast is with you woman, I love you, and be strong, so your body will heal. I know heavenly father has a Divine plan for you.. Come back sista....

2. Doctors, like I said, Katalina broke her finger today, and the good ol' doc put us together once again.. run down on silly nina- broken skull-broken arm-broken collar bone- and now a finger.. She may look like daddy, but she defiantly is my child.

3. My personal trainer. (Lavi) Let me just tell you, I am currently in 9Th place in the biggest loser, there are 72 people playing. Anyway, she is there for me, she kicks my butt(yeah, she just turned 6, but dang, girl, give a woman a break..Tonight there was a soda on the counter, I went to put it up to my lips, all of the sudden I heard with the scariest little voice evah- PUT THAT SODA DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!! Hater...

4. my famili's health. Enough said on that..

5. Lemons.. I absolutely hate water, so bad that I would rather die of thirst than drink it.. Well, I am trying to be healthy, so in go the lemons to drown out(what taste).

6. The Book of Mormon, it doesn't matter how many times I read that thing, I learn about a zillion new things each time I read it, and in return grow closer to my Father in Heaven..

Enough, that was a crazy post.. I think cuz of all the stress trying to take care of 2 familis is wearing me out, tell me you love me so I don't go insane. ;)

17 coments:

Unknown said...

No Way! Am I the first commenter? I need to read your posts at 7am more often? Sounds like you had a great day!! Ha. Remember...what doesnt kill you...well get it! Love you Dev.

hoLLy said...

that story about lavi telling you to put the soda down is so HILARIOUS! :)

Anonymous said...

Great post Devri! I think you got it all covered! Frustrations and all! Good luck on that Biggest Loser contest!

Misty said...

Devri, you seriously are hilarious. I love that your hair blog has gotten so many hits. No wonder, your girls are always prepped to the hilt! Anyway, I have never been uninvited to a blog, after I was invited. Maybe, just maybe, it really has an expiration and not just that you were uninvited. Seriously, if the person uninvited you, then they don't even deserve you as a friend. If I had a private blog, you would never be uninvited! BTW - love the TT List. :)

Mindi said...

your little personal trainer just made me lol--i can just hear her taking you to task for even THINKING of hittin' that soda!!

you go!

tammy said...

Oh my gosh...what happened to your friend that she's now on life support?

B of M - I agree.

Water - I love it. I crave it. So funny about your little personal trainer. I need one that yells at me to get my big fat butt off the computer.

Kristie said...

Water is now my favorite drink... took a while though, and now my body is used to it, so it doesn't help me lose weight...hmmm. maybe I should go back to pop for a while..
Wait until your kids are older and can wrestle you to the kitchen floor to wrench a cookie out of your hand, good excersise!
I love you!

samiam said...

Hmmm uninvited that is weird? There must be a mistake!
Another baby on the way???? Girl you are a baby making machine!!! Hope you cleared that one up with the hubby real quick!

Vanessa said...

UNINVITED?????? Thats rude. Private blogs are lame. I wish WE could block out certain people and still keep ours un-private! Ummm, I was 8th last week, hope you don't pass me up this week. But your overall is WAY better than mine, so you win.

Mia said...

Put the soda down! Love that girl ;) I am with you on the angel/devil feeling this week. I have been all over the board. But I have to admit I LOVE water, best stuff on earth.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

You should sell something on your hair blog...I mean, SOMEONE should be making money off of these things! lol!

Congrats on the Biggest Loser thing! That is cool!

Holly H. said...

I love lemons with all my heart! I squeeze them on everything! Great list! And I can't believe you don't like water?... Funny girl!

tiburon said...

Great list. I have been "uninvited" before...

tiki_lady said...

so sorry about her finger! and way to go on losing weight! that is awesome. Can I borrow your little trainer.

Julia Harps said...

call me when you come out here and I will meet you at the beach!

Unknown said...

400 hits huh? Who knew hair was such an interesting topic?

Unknown said...

Hey, you really should sell stuff on your hair blog!! Your kids are so cute, I would totally buy them, but I am sure you would miss them after awhile...LOL... at least you were invited to a blog. I have never been invited, and therefore never had the chance to be uninvited. I like it when people post their frustrations...not to be mean or anything, it just helps me see I am not the only one being frustrated about something on a daily basis. Hilarious about telling your hubby maybe your pregnant again! I hate water too. It makes me gag because it reminds me of toilets which I hate. Your awesome.