I am defiantly in the WRONG blog business. My new hair blog in two days has had over 400 hits.. My girls now think I need to sell something on it, I told them I was selling THEM!!!!!!
This part might seem a little grouchy, hold on, and get through it with me, then read my Thankful Thursday to ease the tension.....
1. My two oldest children have been cat fighting for the past couple of days, the younger won't stop hitting and pushing, and baby is sick again. So that is why I am selling my children on my hair blog, but I probably should only rent them out right? ( was that harsh? ) don't feel bad I was harsh with my husband too, I told him that maybe I was pregnant again, cuz of all the harshness.. ;)
Next, has anyone ever been invited to a blog, then uninvited? .. I went to go to a friends private blog today, and it simply said, sorry, your invite is expired-WHAT?
I guess I am not as cool as I thought...
Now, I love school for my kids, and don't get me wrong, but my daughter broke her finger today, because nobody (only 2 teachers for grades k-4Th grade) was watching the children be naughty..
OK I think I am done..
Now for the real me......
1. I am thankful for friendship, my friend went to 100% being healthy to on life support.. She has always been there for me and my family, so now I am there for hers.
My prayers and fast is with you woman, I love you, and be strong, so your body will heal. I know heavenly father has a Divine plan for you.. Come back sista....
2. Doctors, like I said, Katalina broke her finger today, and the good ol' doc put us together once again.. run down on silly nina- broken skull-broken arm-broken collar bone- and now a finger.. She may look like daddy, but she defiantly is my child.
3. My personal trainer. (Lavi) Let me just tell you, I am currently in 9Th place in the biggest loser, there are 72 people playing. Anyway, she is there for me, she kicks my butt(yeah, she just turned 6, but dang, girl, give a woman a break..Tonight there was a soda on the counter, I went to put it up to my lips, all of the sudden I heard with the scariest little voice evah- PUT THAT SODA DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!! Hater...
4. my famili's health. Enough said on that..
5. Lemons.. I absolutely hate water, so bad that I would rather die of thirst than drink it.. Well, I am trying to be healthy, so in go the lemons to drown out(what taste).
6. The Book of Mormon, it doesn't matter how many times I read that thing, I learn about a zillion new things each time I read it, and in return grow closer to my Father in Heaven..
Enough, that was a crazy post.. I think cuz of all the stress trying to take care of 2 familis is wearing me out, tell me you love me so I don't go insane. ;)
2 days ago