Friday, September 19, 2008

Your NOT gonna want to miss this one!!!!!!



First, I love getting out the the car and finding Kono asleep. I find good treasures in his car seat, this one was with my shawweet dwipe, I defiantly use it yesterday for more than a carrier... I love it, go get one here...






Now..........






For the Drum roll Please.................



What do you get with this...


And this.............

And this..........

Today was crazy hair day...



Did you just say hair, OK, ....... I can do that.......















BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!



And Bam



and BAM



and BAM....



AANNND BAAAMMMM!!!



I am proud to say my children designed their own hair style's.......

I love you guys!!!





Don't forget to check out Hairs Our Life, for a great Halloween tip today!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend people!!!!!!!!!!!

24 coments:

Kerri said...

I love the hair! How did you get each section colored without getting all of the colors mixed up throughout their hair? I'm coming to your house when my kids have crazy hair day!

tiki_lady said...

i had to click on every pic to get the full effect! that was awesome. I can't believe they did their own hair styles! how many cans of hair paint did you need. did they spray in the bathroom! the most adorable is your youngest1!! that needs to be blown up huge!

Devri said...

Kerri- I colored all the hair white, then with each section on the head I just sprayed really close, then the pieces on Keilani in the back, just sprayed before putting it on her head.. easy cheasy, macaroni...ok, come I love to play..


Mg- We sprayed our bathroom, but thank goodness, came out just fine, I didn't even have to use soap, but the towel sacrificed it's life for us...

it took us 2 white cans, and 2 of each color, soooo

2 whites

2 pink

2 green

and only 1 blue
____________________

that equals 7 cans.. not bad, I didn't use as much as I thought, because of the white base...

Suzanne said...

Ok, first of all thank you for the shout out, but especially for posting those adorable photos of Kono. Love them!

Those hair styles were the BEST! Honestly, that must have taken hours, but they were hilarious! Loved them. Those kids are so lucky to have such a fun, creative mom!

Jamie said...

AMAZING and sooooo FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes what happened to my Tongan beauties! I have to say that looks fun... Vinegar works great to strip the color out.

Katie said...

Thought you might want to know that Seriously, So Blessed is F.A.K.E. It's not real. It's all just a joke. Just sayin'....

Devri said...

Ok I am the biggest dork, sorry Seriously so blessed, I am out of the loop, I had no idea...

duh!!!!! stamp that on my forhead.

samiam said...

Google did not update this for me until now!! Sheesh.
Anyways, this is awesome! I first thought that the kids had gotten into something and they were in big trouble. Then I realized that you were the ring leader in all of this! LOVE IT!
P.S. Those eyelashes go on for days on your sweet baby boy of yours!

tiki_lady said...

devri, i didnt know either. when I found her I actually thought she was the real mccoy and liked her and didn't have an issue.

then i find out she was spoofin and now I don't care for her.

i told her if she ever ran out of material she could pop over and read my blog for some new content.

Mia said...

Insane!!! I love all that crazy hair. Amazing lady.

Token Asian Friend said...

hello! Saw your comment on seriously so blessed, and I didn't know if you knew that it is a fake blog. The author created a character that thinks she is the perfect mo-example, but she is not. Try reading it again with that in mind :)

Unknown said...

Yowsa...

Brittany said...

how fun!

Mrs. Morty said...

Now that is some Awesome hair. I hope you have a lot of shampoo :) That baby is too cute too :)

Sue said...

You are amazing..

What a fun mom you are.

Crazy hair days is a must see..

Brittany said...

devri what's your email address? can you get it to me? mine's brittany.faiga8@gmail.com

Brittany said...

just kidding i just remembered i already have it sorry

Brenda said...

I haven't forgotten you! How could I? I've just been mega lazy with the comments lately! Love the crazy hair!

Unknown said...

THAT IS SOME CRAZY HAIR!!! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

THAT IS AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

You are far too talented! Look at those hair do's!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

AAAAWSOME HAIR!!!!

ROCK ON GIRLS!!!!!

Jessie said...

I saw this crazy hair post a while ago and meant to comment on it! WOW! Jada loved it too, she thought it was sooooooo cool.