Monday, September 8, 2008

Tell All Tuesday



Hear ye, hear ye-
"Modern Molly Mormon" is a magazine-style website designed for modern-day Mormon women. All things family, marriage, religion, parenting, food, and fun are discussed on the site, which has been under construction. But next week, they are relaunching and guess what? I will be a new contributor! This site is dedicated to REAL women- addressing how we are all striving to be the best women, wives, sisters, friends, mothers and people we can be (no matter how imperfect we presently are). And though I wouldn't necessarily call myself a Molly (in my past context of the word)... I do think that as modern mormon women, there is alot we can share with each other. I know I need all the help I can get, so I'll be sharing some of my thoughts as well. I'll keep you posted on when everything's happening and when you can see me as, yes, a Molly!
By the way, I completely stole this post from Brittany who is also now a contributor.. Thanks Brittany.... We had to pick a M name to go along with Molly, for instance Married Molly- I thought about a whole two seconds on what my name would be that best described myself... any guesses?

Why am I doing this, I will tell ya-

I am bored, I just sit around my house all day long eating bon bons and watching soap Oprah's. I need a hobby... sheesh!!!

So go now copy this address http://modernmollymormon.blogspot.com/ link it on your blog, website, or stamp in on your forehead.. Cuz I know your all dying to see me on there, and hear about my life journeys... ;)

On a side note.. don't forget to-----

I just learned how to put a photo into letters, do ya likey?


Pay it Forward-

No silly, not me, but my good friend, Cheryle, she is an amazing woman, she is the most crafty skilled, and even a bag of chips.. She is on Etsy.. She makes anyting out of hand picked flowers, yep leaves and twigs and flowers, this is one of my favorites from her..


Go check her out, enter here to play the pay it forward giveway, cuz your crazy if you don't want to get a hold of something like that for FREE1!!!!!

You can check out her site here.

11 coments:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be checking it out!

Cheryl Anne said...

very nice photo into letters. :)

Jamie said...

I am so excited to check it out! How fun:)

Cheryl Anne said...

Dev, you totally rock!

Renee said...

Those are amazing!

marc said...

Good job with the photo letters. I like how the word and image are complimentary.

Brenda said...

Sweet sassy, you're a busy girl! To answer your question on my blog. The background behind Carson is just a black table cloth. Nothing special!

Super Happy Girl said...

OooH! The Temple is beautiful!
She's very talented.

Ane said...

Congrats! I will be looking forward to your posts!

Unknown said...

totally checking it out!!

Unknown said...

Manic Mormon?

Just a guess..you never slow down...I don't know how you find the time with all your kids to ALWAYS leave me comments..

You are the best.