Friday, October 17, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!



OK, so here is the deal, I was going through a box, and found these 3 photos. Random I know, but the quality of these photos needed help pronto, so this is what you get.




In honor of Halloween-

Amy and Me (with the rainbow on my shirt)(I think 5th grade)

Remember when Halloween was easy? Where you could make a box, put in on your head and call it good. It seems now if you don't have the 60 dollar costumes, you are "out of the club"


I call for the good ol' days again.














What the?------





I don't even know what this was about, but looking at my face, I was trying hard to show off my 6 pack,





Soooo- was I being depants? was I just showing off? was I a dork?




I think I was a junior (maybe senior)

Probably all three.



Families Are Forever-


1999- Me, Aanya 1 1/2, Maka, Keilani almost 4 months old.

This photo was taken the day my little family was sealed in the temple for all time and Eternity.



Don't mind the quality, (now you see why I have been busy trying to upload all these photos before they die)



(and no, I have never been a scrapbook er) don't hate!!!

13 coments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Devri! I love the body building one and the write up on $60 costumes! So true. I HATE spending money on costumes, yet, I have friends that blow their wad on them!

tammy said...

Great pics! I am not a scrapbooker either. And I'm all about hitting the DI or the $1 store to find costumes.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

these pictures were awesome! The body building one...Priceless!
I love the little avator too...with that girls face...it was one of my comment contest pictures a few weeks back! She's looking at a grilled cheese sandwich! LOl

Anonymous said...

wow...those are great pictures!!! i wish things were simple again like they used to be, too!!!!

you have a beautiful Eternal family ♥

Chillygator said...

Ha, your second picture reminded me of the comic that has "the ghost of Christmas passe" (o:

And that last one is beautiful. You have such cute kids!

hoLLy said...

i'm with you on the halloween costumes. what happened to the simple times?

what a cute picture of the beginnings of your eternal family. its almost been 10 years since you were sealed-thats awesome! congrats.

rachel said...

I love that we can scan pictures in now and save them for all eternity :)

tiki_lady said...

loved the pics!
i feel ya on the scanning of old pics it is the whole reason why i haven't posted my post today!

Vanessa said...

Glad to finally see a pic of your husband, I was beginning to wonder if he really existed :)

shauna said...

Costumes=the reason why I hate Halloween. Oh, and maybe the 2 week continuous candy drip into my childrens bodies.

Love that you are scanning your pics. Don't you wish you would have gotten married and had kids after the digital revolution! Sometimes I stare my eyeballs dry looking at pics of my first couple babies just hoping they will be clear and crisp like my pics now.

Family said...

Holy cow... you can never say How good I look when you are the bomb in that buff picture I never saw!

Renee said...

I love seeing "personal" stuff... I feel like I know you better now.

Misty said...

I love the pictures. I may or may not have had at least one of those rainbow uni-outfits!