Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday Halloween Edition..




First-




I am thankful for a lot this week but I will just sum it up.




I am thankful for healing, my friend who has been in critical care for the past month is doing better, and she can actually now talk with her children... (tears)




I am thankful for my healthy family..




I am thankful that we were encouraged to study and pray about this election, this will be the first time in my life that I have voted... yes, you can pat my back.




I am thankful for the boys in my life. Elaiasi had a birthday.. He is so fun, and saying sooo much.




Some of his favorites are-




I nont no.




ee a did it.




Ha'u (come)




aino toy-- (mahino a koe) (I understand)




oda adu (ofa atu) (I love you)




I am thankful for disposable diapers, I was just putting some cotton ones in my food storage, man, I am going to crap my pants. (no pun intended) OK maybe a little one.




I am thankful for you all....




My new friend Tonja is throwing a Halloween party.. I am going. are you in. Visit her blog for the deets.




I am thankful for 1 month out the year, we can let down our seriousness and have a ghouling good time..




My favs, I'd show you our outside of the house, but I feel that you would come and stalk me, so just imagine a big spider on top of my house, and witches sticking out of the ground, and graves, and ghosts.... not scary, but fun for the kiddos.



Fun for the kids
Fun for me
Fun at church
I made these, you likey?

Someone say Par--tay?
Favorites outside




Favorites inside

Happy Halloween ladies



So far we have a fairy, angel, cowgirl, referee, dead cheerleader, and baby will be a skeleton, but I am stumped as what Elaiasi should be, any ideas...


Thanks Tonja, that was fun!!!!!

12 coments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW CUTE your little decorations are! I LOVE THOSE GHOSTS! Instructions PLEASE! TOO CUTE how your house is decorated! I wish I lived near ya...I'd so be helping!
Neat thankful list! I am so happy to hear the news of your friend!

Anonymous said...

What a great TT list! I am glad you came, to the partay and I have to say I la-la-love your halloween tree on the table! I need one of those but everything I am finding is so small. Maybe next year. Sigh.

Fab decor!!

Family said...

Why do you live soooooo stinking far away!!!! BOOO!

Nora said...

I've been coming to look at your blog the last month, and I LOVE it !! Love your decorations

Family said...

Eli should be a holy terror!!!! hahahah

tiki_lady said...

i do adore those ghosts you made!

tammy said...

Great list! This is the first year I will vote, too. Just because I never paid attention enough to politics before, I never knew who I should vote for. Cute decorations. You know I'm addicted.

Vanessa said...

Great list, glad your friend is doing better. Email me a day for next week to meet for the trade off!

Unknown said...

Cute, I am amazed by your cut-ness!

Anonymous said...

You are quite the decorater! I love your stuff! The table looks fantastic!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Hey, sorry, I need a button that will link people back to my page that they can take and put on their sidebar. Does that make sense?

Unknown said...

Hey...I know I am super late on this post...I missed it somehow! But could you PLEASE tell me how to make those ghosts??