Sunday, October 26, 2008

Riders Ready? Pedals Set? Go!!!!!!



First, let me state that I was da thang back in the days I was a-

Bike racer, let me state that this little girl has a large number on her plate, but me, I had # 3 baby, yep I was #3 in the whole US of A.



I was a dancer

My mom was a prefessional dancer, and owned her own Academy.




I was the next karate kid




I was a soccer freak

ODP Team babeh!!!

I was a gymnast

Level 7

I was a basketball star

Had to stop cuz of soccer.


I was a runner

Yep call me flash!!

a hurdler
Until I biffed it.


and a sexy thang!!!

So this Monday Memory brings me to this=

Aanya is on the gymnastics team, and so we have to pay for competition leotards, and warm ups.

I am stating this for the record, because It has been 2 weeks since I paid for my child's gymnastics leotard, yes one little leotard.

Get this this year for there little swimsuit, I paid a whoppin' 130.00 for that stupid thing.

Let me just state for the record,

It better come with buns of steel and have magic tricks in that thing!!!!!!

Now I am off to pay 130.00 for the warm up.

Crap, couldn't she like a cheaper sport.

LIKE TV!!!!!!!

15 coments:

Suzanne said...

Is there an inexpensive sport? If there is, I never found it! I feel for you...

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were the bomb! And...welcome to the world of sports! It doesn't come cheap, that's for sure!

SuperCoolMom said...

Man alive! You Rock! I can't believe that you did so many sports! And Holy Cow on the price for leotards and warm-ups! YIKES!

Jamie said...

YOu are amazing!! I can't imagine being involved in all that as a young girl. So sad that sports these days can break the bank.

Anonymous said...

wow! you have done some AWESOME things in your life!!!! that is great!!!

Family said...

Tagen does a season of Soccer for $70.00. He takes Hip Hop for $30.00 a month. Jasea takes ballet for Free. Ha Ha I win.

Vanessa said...

Wow, you rocked the house. I can't believe the price of dance outfits! STARS is killing me!

shauna said...

It makes sense why you can handle all you do, you were a busy thang from the start!

I hear ya on the sports. Finally another mom who gets why I spent 100 bucks on a racer swim suit.

My google reader says you have a giveaway but it won't let me click to it.

Anonymous said...

That's great that you played all those sports. It's a bummer that having kids in sports is no longer a cheap source of entertainment!

tiki_lady said...

awesome! you are da bomb!

Sue said...

No wonder you are who you are...Talented, creative and super athletic..

You are just as busy today with all that you do.

Just have to say Aanya is gorgeous!!!!!!!!
And your little one is so dang cute.Wow!!! what a blessed life you have.

Renee said...

Dang girl.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

that's funny!
and dang momma you rock on! go on with your bad self! LOL
I was going to boo you, but you've been BOO-ED! DANG IT!

Mia said...

That is precisely why I am afraid to put my kids in extra curricular activities.... going broke from all the extras.

Unknown said...

Loose-fitting is good- Form fitting clothing restricts the blood flow inhibits the correct breathing techniques. You should be able to able to perform various yoga poses. Try yoga shorts, sweat clothes, leotards or yoga pants.