Monday, October 13, 2008

Tell all Tuesday!!!


I just want to take this time to say I am sorry!!!

Because, I am not going to catch up on everyones blogs...

Sheesh!! There were like a million posts I have have to catch up on, and I will never get anything done if I have to play catch up on you all..

So here is my comment to you all....


Great post

I am sorry to hear that

I can't believe he stuck that up THERE!!!!

Come back

Where are you

You rock

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day long.

I am truly sorry,

Congradulations

Where did you get that

I want that

come enter my giveaway

babysit my children

love your blog.....


Please if there was anything truly going on in your wonderful little lives, comment and let me know, ya know the important stuff (johnny got a tooth) (you cleaned up crap off the floor) (your son pee'd on the flowers) (your having a baby)( and really- someone passed away)..

Ya know stuff like that, if nothing happened, just lie, come on, I need a laugh......

It only goes down in heaven as a white lie, and is totally swiped off the judgement board if you leave a comment, go on, cuz you know you want to.... Think ladies, or just do what I do, don't think, just blurp out the first thing that comes to your mind, and oh wait, maybe think a little bit...

Shawweet Giveaways going on- check it out, go here.

12 coments:

tiki_lady said...

Awe, how sweet! you did read my blog! all those comments were made just for me! (how did you know about sticking the you know what, you know where??

I didn't even post that! I chose to delete it!! LOL,
hope you get settled in to a routine that works for ya!

Anonymous said...

The price is HUGE when you take a week off from blogging! I think you probably summed it all up! I'm glad you're back!

My_Kids_Mum said...

lol... loved the post! Oh, I don't even know where your new house is (you're not in SF, huh?) and I've misplaced your old # (if you kept it the same). I'm thinking about after school today, how does that sound? You have my #, right? Call me and let me know. Thanks!

Jamie said...

TOO funny, great post! Glad your back ,No pressure:)

Anonymous said...

ha haaaa!!! you are so funny & sweet!!!!

i can't believe spencer stuck that up there either!!!

you fuuuuunnny!!!!!

shauna said...

I'm hhheeeerrrreeeee. And I'm cold. Email me if you still want the you know what.

You rock too!

Brittany said...

hey- sorry this past week i've not been feelin so hot, so i've been blurking but not leaving as many comments. we got that fiji hat... in FIJI!! suka's auntie gave it to Peli before we left for home. i can't remember if i commented on your story about your hubs falling asleep at the wheel, but that was really touching. things like that just confirm that we are watched over and protected!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for swinging by but you HAVE to come by tomorrow because I am having a Halloween blog party! Surely you can fit in fifteen minutes to party, right?!? Send one and all and hopefully I'll see you there!

My_Kids_Mum said...

... lol... k, I can meet you in Salem. It's 6pm right now and I have parent/teacher conf at 6:40. Only problem is, how do I give you my # w/o advertising it to the whole world on here... lol and I don't know where the gymnastic classes are held. Is at the community ctr?

tiburon said...

No worries! :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Good for you! Just dump the reader. No guilt. That's not what blogging is about. It's for journaling, and to look back over a month and see that you did actually accomplish something, and of course to feed your ego. Here ya go: You are an awesome Mom! I love that idea! I am completely inspired by your brilliance! You ROCK! You are so gorgeous! What a beautiful family you have! When I grow up - I want to be YOU!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You are SO funny! I love these comments! you are too much fun! As I sit here reading my 100 posts in my blog reader! I need to do this! LOL