Thursday, October 23, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY!!


OK this week I am thankful for-----------





1. My healthy children... I just met someone whose baby has passed. one month old due to SIDS. My heart breaks for her, but there is a good thing, I have talked to her about my church, and she is now going to take the discussions.


1. Halloween, it is getting down to the wire, fun fun fun.....


3. Oatmeal... love the stuff.


4. my blessings. We had a scare yesterday, and the lord was watching out over us fo shore.


5. Blogging community. With out you guys, I'd go crazy, I love to get on here and just, relax, vent, or comment...


That's all I got, I got more, but off to Parent Teacher Conference.


Have a great one.

12 coments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for you!! I'm glad we cyber-met!! I look forward to reading your posts everyday! You had a scare?? I'm glad everything is ok!

Anonymous said...

Great thankfuls! I too love the blogging world. It brings so much fun to my life!

tiki_lady said...

so sorry about the lady whom you have met but what a blessing that she wants to learn more about the gospel. I'm thankful you can do all you do and still have time for me!

Becky said...

aw, I love it! Reminds me to slow down and take a moment to thanks HF for my blessings. Love your Halloween pictures!!!!! Puking Pumpkin is my fav!

Mia said...

It is always nice to write down the things we are thankful for isn't it! I love oatmeal too :)

Brittany said...

i just had oatmeal for the first time in, like... months?! maybe a year! and i was Loooooooving it! so yum!

tammy said...

Great list! Sometimes I eat my oatmeal and blog at the same time.

Holly H. said...

Hi Devri! Great Thankful Thursday post! Your blog is darling... I haven't seen it for a while. :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I am so glad that you had some wonderful things happen. This post was wonderful!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OOOOOOOOOOH GO TO MY BLOG PAGE! I NEED YOUR ADDRESS ASAP!

Renee said...

I love Halloween too! Maybe more than the kids.

Unknown said...

Oatmeal is something that I want right now.....used to love it as a kid...lovin it pregnant...and what a great way to feed a family cheaply!