Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Can't Believe it!!!

Look who is 11 today...

Aanya Ma'ata Naulu Born November 23, 1997
When Aanya Ma'ata was born it changed my life forever. She was a beautiful baby, and still is..

(a baby that is). jk



She always has been a wonderful child to have, and she couldn't wait to grow up.

Aanya and dad playing cards at 8 months old

She crawled by 4 months, Walked by 8 months, and still has never shown any signs of slowing down.

Aanya 6 months old (i think)
She is a leader in everything she does, she excels in school, and in sports.


Aanya loves to be with dad, and go to work with him. (photo age 2)

she loves gymnastics, and hula, but at recess you won't find her with the girls, she will be with the boys either playing basketball or football.


Aanya doing Hula at age 3
"When she grows up she says she wants to be a Marine biologist, or a "doctor who delivers babies"
(But secretly wishes there was such a thing as professional football league for girls).


First day of Kindergarten

Being herself. (Tatiana and Aanya last year)

We love you, always be strong in what you do, always know your Heavenly Father and parents love you and want the best for you. You truly are a choice Child of God, who will help lead Heavenly Fathers Children Home.

Oku Ke hau malolo. Malo e tauhi 'e fanau!!


Ofa lahi Atu.


PS. I will post photos of her birthday party later, as soon as I find my camera cord.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Blogocation this week, I will check on your blogs once in awhile, but I will not be posting. I have my plate overflowing, and when I get back I have a huge surprise for you all.



So come back ya'll..

PS.S-

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

33 coments:

Kristina P. said...

She is beautiful!

Happy birthday, Aanya!

Kori said...

Such a beutiful young lady she is turning out to be.

Happy Birthday Aanya!

Tara D. said...

Happy Birthday Aanya!!! Happy Thanksgiving too. :)

Jamie said...

HAppy, Happy Birthday to such a beautiful girl!!!:)

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful!! I am going to be in suspense all week for your huge surprise!!!

*juli* said...

She is absolutely stunning!! I love that she plays football at recess! That's what I did, too! What a great girl! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!! I'm excited about your surprise! I LOVE surprises!

tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl.

Luckiest Girl.... said...

She is adorable. They grow so fast.
Kids are the worlds greatest treasures! Wish her a very Happy Birthday, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

tiki_lady said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see your pics!

MERRIANNE said...

aaaw! she IS still beautiful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


eat some cake for me ♥

Merrianne

Lillian J. Banks said...

I would love her hair! and her eyes!
Happy Birthday!

Elisa said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful!

Happy happy birthday Aanya dear!

Ane said...

She looks like a Tongan version of you Devri! How cool is that! What a beautiful ta'ahine! It's wonderful to have girls who are the oldest in the family. Happy Birthday Aanya and may you have many more wonderful birthdays! My littlest son's turning 2 tomorrow! We will miss your posts! Thanks for the tutu again!! ♥

Family said...

Happy birthday Aanya!!! Love Auntie chelsea

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful and I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Enjoy your time away and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Jan said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie. I know how time flies. Happy Birthday. Stay as sweet as ever and enjoy your 11th year.

Kenny Do's said...

Devri, your kids are ALL so beautiful! I know that we "shalt not covet" but I honestly covet their beautiful coloring!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

She is absolutely gorgeous..With the insides to match..

Happy b-day Aanya ( beautiful name)

HaYn Mama said...

Happy birfday Aanya!

And Happy Thanksgiving to the Naulu fam bam!

Alohanui!!!♥

Unknown said...

Watching my kids get older makes me miss them little. But at the same time I love watching them grow. What is a Mom to do?

Christie said...

Your kids are gorgeous! I hope she had a happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

She really is a very beautiful little girl! I'm sure you are so proud of her!

Vanessa said...

Love her hair!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Aanya! You are so beautiful! Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Judi said...

How beautiful...Happy Birthday Aanya!!

Aquaspce said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Renee said...

Beautiful girl!!!

gigi said...

What a beautiful child and tribute. Hope the birthday was happy and so was your Thanksgiving!

in time out said...

what a nice tribute. happy birthday.


and....

♥happy turkey recovery day♥

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

how cute your little angel is! hope she had a happy birthday! yeah, yeah, I'm a little late getting to this!
hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and are recovering today! :-)

Cynthia said...

What a beautiful girl. All of them are stunning. You are a lucky Mama!

Tamara and Marc said...

I can not believe that it has been that long. She is so grown up. She is beautiful like always.

Misty said...

She is so gorgeous. Seriously, I just can't believe you have a daughter that age. It can't be!