Monday, November 10, 2008

I need a prayer...

This is Maka.......


This is me......

Crying - A funny movie is a click away
That is my children.

Ok really and honestly...........


With this world going the way it is, there has been hardly any cement being needed, and to top things off, my husbands night time job, said they are all laid off till things pick back up.

So what are we to do?

Nothing.

We will wait it out, but I need your prayers. With all my husbands cancer stuff, we have had a lot of no job periods.

We will be fine. We will make it.

We will pay our tithes and our bills will be paid.

So Please Pray for my family to have strength and (maybe find a money that grows trees.) ;0)

So in order to help out, all my energy and time will go to making bows, tutu's, and my website. ( and no it is not up yet, why? Cuz I have 7 children....

So if you are less one comment, it will be mine. I will visit you everyday, but I will not be able to comment for 1 or 2 weeks, know I am there, know I am laughing, know that I am crying with you, and smiling at your joys.

I will try to post everyday, but it will be hard..

Mostly I HAVE to Win the Biggest Loser so my children can have a Christmas.

Not a month ago, we sent all of our extra money to pay off the rest of the hospital bills for Maka's Cancer treatment.

I am not whining, I have faith, and hope.

But Please just Pray for courage, and strength, and happiness.

Love you all.

34 coments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh for sure I will keep you in my prayers. I am so sorry that things are going to be rough.
Don't worry about the comments. I know you are there and I will still check my google reader for any new updates.
Send me your mailing address in an email. I would have something I would like to send you. I am serious. Go now and email me!
hugs to you!

Brooke said...

Hi Devri!

I will be praying for you and your lovely family.

;-)Brooke

Melissa P said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husbands job. It is scary the way the economy is right now. You will be in our prayers.

Mrs. Morty said...

Man I wish i needed some concrete right now. Hope things turn around soon. Lots of love and prayers.

hoLLy said...

i'm sorry devri:( i will definitely pray for you and your beautiful family to make it through this tough time. hang in there-you are a strong woman.

Cheryl Anne said...

I'm praying alot these days. I'll pray for you and you pray for me. He knows our troubles and will get us through.

Vanessa said...

Hang in there!

tiki_lady said...

I know the economy stinks for everybody and I fear it's only going to get worse! People really need to be smart this christmas.

Prayers are continually being said in your behalf! I love your positive out look! keep looking up!

Shauna said...

My thought and prayers and with you! ♥ Hugs!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry,girl. You will be ok. I have a niece who loves hairbows. And a little girl can never have too many hairbows!! Make some pretty sparkly purple ones and I will buy them! And my daughter loves cats and leopard/zebra prints.She would wear a hairbow if it went along that theme!! Just some ideas for ya,because I will seriously buy a bunch!!The world is a scary place right now. But don't worry, you are such a good person and you have so much Faith. Heavenly Father won't leave you alone!

tammy said...

Oh Devri, I am so sorry. Of course you have my prayers. We have gone through times of unemployment, so I know what you're going through. Keep us updated when you can. ((hugs))

Jamie said...

Oh Devri my thoughts and prayers are with you. I sent you an e-mail order for tutus did you get it? I love them. I wish I were closer and could do something to help. Hang on to your faith and I know you will get through:)

gigi said...

God bless you and your family. Keep the faith and good attitude and remember all things are possible with the Lord's help and blessings. I'll buy tutu's right now if that will help. Blessings to you and yours.

Sher said...

Oh, Devri, I feel for you!
And you and your family will be in our prayers. I wish you well.

Sue said...

To my sweet Devri..Of course you will be in my prayers.

Your faith will carry you through yet another difficult time. I know everything will be o.k.

There is power in prayer.Especially when others pray for you..You will begin to feel the love..special hugs

Jan said...

Yes yes I'll pray for you guys. What a time of testing on so many levels. I just know everything will work out. You take care of what you need to do and we will just be your sideline warriors okay Hugs

Jan

Kristina P. said...

I will definitely be praying for your family. I know that this is a scary time for many families.

Cyber hugs!

*juli* said...

Your stregnth and faith inspires me. You are definitely in my prayers.

Emma F said...

Hi Devri,

You don't know me, but I am a close follower of Modern Molly Mormon (along with some other blogs of yours) and have seen many of your posts.

I know from first hand experience what it is like to be from a large family and go through the trials of a parent with cancer with very little-to-none income.

I am sending all my prayers your way. You are an inspiration to us all and I feel blessed to know you; even if it is through this little bloggy world.

shauna said...

Sorry to hear about the hard times. Surely God will bless a girl who can pray AND testify in Tongan! I will pray for you too.

Unknown said...

If you find the Money Growing tree will you share? I will share with you if I find it...
Hang Tight!

Elizabeth said...

I hear ya girl! I'll pray for you and yours!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I pray you will be blessed with whatever you need to get through this time in your life. Hang in there.

Kristen said...

Devri! Sorry I can't find your email in my box. Email me! I hope you are okay. I have some questions. :) kristentuifua{at}yahoo{dot}com. Thanks, and we are praying for you!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Devri,

I don't know you personally but have found your blog to be highly entertaining, informative, inspiring and uplifting. I hope and pray for the best for your family. I love what you said about tithing. I must agree 100%!

btw- Is your husband by chance related to the Saia Naulu from SF, UT??? (married to Sala?). I grew up in the Sunset 12th Tongan Ward in PROVO. Hold very FOND memories of their sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you WILL get through this difficult time. Know that we are all thinking about you! {{Hugs}}

Family said...

Dev, dang.... stick your finger down your throat and win that money!!!! JK We will keep you guys in our prayers. LOVE YA

Misty said...

Devri, we will definitely pray for you and I will keep my eyes open for jobs - I still work for the state, but I used to work for Workforce Services, so I still hear about openings and know the ropes. What line of work is your hubby in? Take care - see you this week.

Ane said...

Hi Devri, I know everything will be fine for you and your family, this is one trial that you will surely overcome. I will keep you and yours in my prayers and thoughts! You have blessed many of us with your testimony and wonderful example of faith and motherhood. Sorry I haven't been commenting much too. You know how it is with the kids and house... :)
Gotta get off now!

Ofa Atu!
Ane

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you Devri! Life has its ups and downs. Look on the brightside, you will be up real soon!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Prayers are amazing- Add mine to the list :)

Tara D. said...

You and your family are in my prayers. I hope things get better real soon. :)

Suzanne said...

You will definitely be in my prayers. Most of my husband's career he has worked for start-up companies, which are not terribly reliable, so I can tell you we've been there. Keep the faith, kiddo. I know things will improve for you and your family.

Unknown said...

God will provide...he always does.

And, he may even show you a new way that doesn't require your hubby to work ALL of the time.

You will be in my prayers tonight.