Monday, December 15, 2008

a little show, just for you!!

We put up our tree last week... It is a charlie brown Christmas tree, but we love it none the less..

Lavi was my little decorator, she about did the whole tree.. and when everyone was finished, she kept finding stuff to add to it... love it...

Elaias and Kono love it even more..;0)




Ok things in my life are still going wrong, but we did have a grand ol' time at our Ward Christmas Partay on Friday..





Our music didn't work the first time around, so I had to drive 30 minutes to go get new music.. lovely..

The kids were embarrassed the second time around so they didn't really do anything they were going to do.. But none the less they still had fun..

So I will quit talking and show you our Christmas Family Talent..

there are two parts, one the first time.

one the second..

enjoy!!!!













Tomorrow will be Aanya's version of "Laughing with Samoans"














You won't want to miss it,, funny stuff.

27 coments:

Kristina P. said...

The tree looks great!

And that is one chubby Santa!!

Melissa P said...

The kids singing is really cute. It looks like they had fun. Your tree is pretty.

hoLLy said...

your kids are so freakin adorable! i can't get over it. so so cute. i loved their polar express song/skit.

Family said...

I am going to still your idea! I love that we are full of theatrics in our family! You rock lil sista. By the way your Santa was the bomb! I hope you told him you wanted a IPHONE!

Stacie S-H said...

Fun vids!
And dannng that Santa is chunky!
sorry to hear things are not going so great still , keepin' u guys in my prayers!
your tree looks GREAT btw!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

That Santa is awesome! The kids are so CUTE!
The tree is great!

Kerri said...

Very cute!

Shannon said...

The tree looks great! I am really liking the colored lights this year.

Vanessa said...

Love the Santa pics. . .especially the terrified face!

Jamie said...

The tree is fabulous and the singingand dancing so fun!!! We missed our ward party.

Sue said...

Too cute.luv your tree. even more that you let Your daughter decorate it.

Check out my blog..I posted a very cute pic. of you and your little ones..I loved meeting you in person. too fun Thanx again for the tutus.

Krissy said...

How cute! lol And I like your tree!

Jan said...

What a perfect Santa and tree. How fun over there.

Kenny Do's said...

Devri, I'm such a dork! I kept looking ALL over your blog trying to figure out where the heck to turn the music off so I could hear your cute skit and for the life of me could NOT figure it out. I then started to notice, that, "wow, she has a few of the same songs on her playlist that i have..." DUH!!!!!!!!!! I was finally able to watch AND hear your families cute little shin dig AFTER finally getting a clue that I needed to puause the music on MY blog!!!!! SUCH a BLONDE! :)

Kristen said...

I'm still here! Just been so busy with everything that I haven't been much of a commenter. I need your address so that I can send you a Christmas card!

Christie said...

I think your tree looks great! And what a cute Santa too!

Renee said...

Hey, your tree is awesome and your kids are so cute! It looks like you all had a super time at the ward activity.

Oh yeah, is that the real Santa?

Kristen said...

I love the big red bows on the tree...how pretty.
Where did you find Santa this time of year? I figured he'd be busy at the North Pole...so special he came down for your play!

tiki_lady said...

loved it all!

tiki_lady said...

btw, my email address is

flyinhawaiian@bellsouth.net

flyinhawaiian at bellsouth dot net

Shauna said...

Stopping by to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna

palmtreelover said...

Oh girl the tree looks great and i am sorry things are still bad. We must ride the wave and live in the moment. That is the only way to survive. At least you are enjoying your holiday season even if it is for the kids..us moms we do what we can do:)

Unknown said...

We have a Charlie Brown tree in our family room just for the kids. And of all the decorations I have up, it is the most commented on. Everyone loves it. My kids the most. Christmas looks like a groovy thing at your house...

Suzanne said...

Your tree is beautiful! Your kids are adorable too. Loved the theatrics -- so cute.

Aquaspce said...

Awww, your tree looks great! Nothing Charlie Brown about it at all!
Your kids sure are adorable!

Ashley said...

Wow I think your tree looks beautiful! You have such a cute blog!

HaYn Mama said...

That ain't no charlie brown christmas tree! That is so beautiful!