Friday, December 19, 2008

Laughin' with Aanya!!!!!

Ok this was done at our Ward Christmas Par-tay also..




Have you ever seen these men or heard of them, if not, get on utube here and watch some clips. They are hilarious..




Specially if you know how the Polys Roll....



here is Aanya's version.. Good news, Things are starting to turn around for us..Yipee!!!! Stress is still there, but not at this level anymore...




Would you like to meet me in person?












Yaeh,,, I didn't think so, but---










Hot mamma's house and I met yesterday.. I love meeting new people she is rad I have to say, go here to check her out!! We swapped a tutu for her totally ausome capes.. Love it Janie....




Also Raindrops and Roses entered her little adorable daughter in a kareoke contest, she is a finalist.. go vote for her here... She is a Rock Star foa shore!!!





Also my good friend over at Messes and Mudpies is launching her soaps.. they are sooo dang cute, go check them out, and tell her I sent ya..

8 coments:

Kristina P. said...

YOu are such a good bloggy friend! Of course I would love to meet you in person!

Aquaspce said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I didn't see a link to watch Aanya... but I'd like to! The Samoan boys are hilarious.

Jan said...

You are having all kinds of fun. That is great that you met up.

tammy said...

Okay, I know Hotmama's sister in real life. How funny. I thought that you lived in Utah this whole time. I'm glad things are starting to look up for you. I hope they continue.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I finally get to put a face with your name (too bad it's over the blogosphere)!

Looks like a great time!

Jamie said...

Umm.... Yes I would love to meet you. How fun to hook up with a fellow blog friend. I am so glad things are a little less sressful!!!!

Family said...

Are you kidding!? I have met you and lived with you and watched you do the Nutcracker in 8 mins! You are wonderful lil sister!

Krissy said...

Um .. well considering we email constantly.. nope. There's no WAY I'd EVER want to meet you. lol *rolling my eyes* ... For REALS woman? coooooooooome ooooooonnnnn. You know what? We need a freakin VACAY. lol You are lookin mighty fine woman! Mighty fine. lol :)