Saturday, December 20, 2008

Missing Pieces!!!

My mom use to say-------- If your going to do it, do it right... (then she would say---- NO half (naughty word) job!!!

Well, if you were able to read my last post, there were some missing pieces to the puzzle.. That is what I get for trying to post on a crazy day like yesterday!!!


So here are the missing pieces to that post.... So where it says, "here is Aanya's version" Here it is really.....



Where it says that I am only this much stressed, Picture this photo there......... If this post is random to you... Go read the last post, and then fit this post in with it..

*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*→*



♪Another one bites the dust♪

♪and another one, and other one, and another one bites the dust♪

I have been so busy lately, that I haven't been at my computer at all, but-------- The times that I get one here, I notice that each day my Followers list keeps going down...

:0(
'
'
' (yes, this is me crying)


Come on guys, don't leave me..

What is it? Are you seeing someone else? I think I can take it....



Really guys, I'll be back, I promise..

I have about 500 posts to catch up on. We are moving, but I will try,

this relationship means the world to me, so I am willing to give 100%...

Just give me a chance!!!! hee hee..☻

16 coments:

Mistress Meeyee said...

I am a follower and I will keep following you. My list goes up and down all the time.Do not be too worried about it. Hey,stress sucks!! Hope you feel better.

Sue said...

Its that time of year..Everyone is busy..But no one is judging..We will all be back to normal after the first of the year..In the mean time I grab moments and check out things..

follow follow Devri..That's me

Kristina P. said...

I don't really understand the whole following thing. I am following you here on my Reader!

gigi said...

I don't think you have to worry about losing blogging buddies. It's just this time of year. Soon as the Christmas maddness is over they will be back. My blog has been way off.

Jamie said...

Moving?? is enough sress on it's own, and then throw in the holidays at the same time. It's a wonder any post makes sense and that you have any hair left. (((HUGS))) don''t worry I am a lifer. I think you are amazing and love checkin in!!!

shauna said...

I admit I read and run. But I AM reading. My numbers are way down too. It must have to do with the Christmas crazies.

Hope your move goes smoothly.

Merry Merry!

Renee said...

It's just the holidays... I hardly ever get to blog anymore. High hopes for the boring Jan/Feb months though!

Melissa P said...

The girls are too cute. Good luck with moving. Glad we got all the pieces

tiki_lady said...

when i took a blogcation my numbers went down but I CAN'T blame them! I mean I kept the same post up for a few weeks! who wants to keep checking in on yesterdays news, yk?? I had to. It was best for us. Now, I have a bit more time that I can give to my blog and to others. There is a season.

Where R U moving to? R U a follower of me? I gotta go check!

tiki_lady said...

You are a follower of me! awe! Love ya!

I am a follower of you I would be a follower of you even if you didn't follow me! because I love ya and that's how I roll!

Jan said...

You are so sweet to worry about so many. We are hanging in there with all the busy stuff too. It will be better in the New Year time. Hugs Devri.

Anonymous said...

I want to follow but it won't let me add myself to your followers list. Tell me what to do!

Shauna said...

I am following You :) ♥ Hugs!

HaYn Mama said...

I'm still here... yes, I know you don't have to tell me, I ROCK... Ok you can tell me that I rock really but you don't have to but really tell me that I rock! Ha, I'm so lolo!

Kerri said...

Aanya is so cute! She did a pretty good imitation! Don't worry, I'm still reading.

Kritta22 said...

I won't ever leave you. You leave wonderful comments on my page and your posts are just so great to read! No leaving here. I'm happy as a clam!