Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday!


Man, I can't believe it is Thursday again...


I have been a downer lately, but just so you know, when I am not typing, I hide it well, you should be proud...
☼(Now throw me a treat)☼


1. Doctors- When kids can't get better on their own, doctors save my their day!!!

2. Healthy famili- Even though sick season is upon us, my family is Healthy, NO sign of Cancer....

3. Life- Hefa Tuita passed away this week, unexpectedly, due to a stroke. But this man showed us all how to live..

1. Live today like it was your last.
2. Love your children like there is no tomorrow.
3. Be there for your children no matter what.

4. Maka- Tomorrow is his Birthday (don't tell but he will be 35)- Let me just say this will be an emotional birthday, last year nobody thought he would live to see another birthday...

Yeah for you my fo'i lolei!!!!

5. Funnies- get this one--

My kids came home from school the other day saying this...

Mom there is a kid in Lavi's class who has a crush on Lavi.

Me- oh yea? Lavi Ha'u..

Lavi- Yea mom.

Me- There is a boy who has a crush on you..

Lavi- (with drama and eyes a rolling) Yeah- but obi-uss-y it's not a mutule relation-sip.....

I rofl on this one...

6. Cyber friends, band aids, food storage, sisters, mothers, brothers, balloons,

and I guess shirts..( cuz obi-uss-y in this house, we don't use tissues).. duh

14 coments:

shauna said...

A crush already?! Sweet, that made me laugh. Thanks.

Kristina P. said...

Your kids are adorable!!

Renee said...

That's so funny! Your kids crack me up.

It's wonderful that your husband is feeling well and is cancer free. What a blessing!!!

Elizabeth said...

I loved this post
1. because I'm one of the few people that knows that Ha'u means come!!
2. because our shirts are our tissues too! Must be a Tongan thing b/c I learned it from my husband! :)

Tara D. said...

Lavi is too cute! :) And yes, I admit I've used a shirt or two in my day. Maybe more than two...

gigi said...

Oh Happy days!

HaYn Mama said...

oh children are da bess. u r so blessed.

eh, no need da tissue wen get shirt.

Family said...

Auntie Chelsea is going to pound the little boy!

Misty said...

You are always so positive and sweet. I love it. Aren't kids just the greatest? When you you might be having a bad day, they cheer you up by saying something hilarious, obi-uss-y!

Jamie said...

What a blessing to be cancer free!! School age crushes, I LOOVE them. Those were the days:)

tammy said...

Great list!

I love the things little people say.

And the shirts in our house also double as napkins.

Kerri said...

How funny! I love your Thankful Thursday logo thingy. Did you make it? Also, I need you to teach me how to do the strike through thing. I'm going to call you tommorow. One of my blog friends is having a problem. I'm hoping you'll have an answer.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I am loving this list! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Jan said...

I agree on living life like it was your last day. So cute. That crush story is so sweet. Funny and cute kids you have there.