Man, I can't believe it is Thursday again...
I have been a downer lately, but just so you know, when I am not typing, I hide it well, you should be proud...
☼(Now throw me a treat)☼
1. Doctors- When kids can't get better on their own, doctors save
my their day!!!
2. Healthy famili- Even though sick season is upon us, my family is Healthy, NO sign of Cancer....
3. Life- Hefa Tuita passed away this week, unexpectedly, due to a stroke. But this man showed us all how to live..
1. Live today like it was your last.
2. Love your children like there is no tomorrow.
3. Be there for your children no matter what.
4. Maka- Tomorrow is his Birthday (don't tell but he will be 35)- Let me just say this will be an emotional birthday, last year nobody thought he would live to see another birthday...
Yeah for you my fo'i lolei!!!!
5. Funnies- get this one--
My kids came home from school the other day saying this...
Mom there is a kid in Lavi's class who has a crush on Lavi.
Me- oh yea? Lavi Ha'u..
Lavi- Yea mom.
Me- There is a boy who has a crush on you..
Lavi- (with drama and eyes a rolling) Yeah- but obi-uss-y it's not a mutule relation-sip.....
I rofl on this one...
6. Cyber friends, band aids, food storage, sisters, mothers, brothers, balloons,
and I guess shirts..( cuz obi-uss-y in this house, we don't use tissues).. duh
An Official Apology to Stay at Home Moms
1 hour ago