Tuesday, December 2, 2008

To Tell or Not to Tell


Here it goes....



I did not check my blog and cry, I saw all the comments and couldn't believe the love you guys have for little ol' me.


I did not eat 2 times my body weight this weekend, I just lost a million pounds, there is no way I would let myself go like that...


I am not letting my baby cry in his crib so I can hurry up and post this, I would never do that, I am up for the mother of year award....


We emailed our Christmas list last night for Family Home Evening, and come to find out that nobody stole our email address and now is sending everyone spam with my email address.


(Just doesn't add to my crappy week) nope not at all.


I did not just go and get baby out of bed, that would mean I gave in, I never do that!!!


When the kids got up late this morning, cuz I never would, I told them that they had to go and eat a donut at school for breakfast.. Not me.. I am a early bird... Tweet tweet.


that is all I got today.


Thank you all for your kind words, I really do appreciate everyone and thanks for stickin' through the rough times with me....


shucks, I wuv you....

19 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Devri, I know I don't know you, but you just warm my heart. You seem like the best mom, and just the nicest lady.

Jan said...

You are so sweet Devri. I always gave in to the babies. Just did. And they still love me anyways for spoiling them.

Have a great day working off the food. Joking. We all have to indulge sometimes.

Untypically Jia said...

*hugs* Oh girl I've had that happen to my email before. Sucks.

Devri said...

Jia I know, I got one of them from you the robot....

And now my computer is messed up from you the robot..

jk

Hillary said...

you are so funny! I didn't even see your typo! Hang in there! send me your address cause I have that book for you! Only if you promise to read it. No questions asked (she's an LDS lady) beamishfamilyatmacdotcom!

Christie said...

I'm a few days behind with my blogging, so I'm sorry that I've not commented yet. My husband got laid off last year, so I can totally relate to how horrible you are feeling. I know the fear, sadness, anger, stress, etc associated. I know how much it sucks. I wish I could do something to help you out. I hope he finds something soon! Good luck with everything and know that we're here for you!

gigi said...

I certainly haven't done any of those things either??

Mia said...

I am not ignoring my son and the laundry right this very minute ;)

Shannon said...

You should have pushed and shoved for that vacuum! :) Just kidding. I would not have either. :)

Stacie S-H said...

I should probably get back to work doing data entry instead of reading your blog. Thanks for posting :)

Jamie said...

Sometimes the crying just gets to you and you have to cave in for sanity reasons alone. Sure stinks about the e-mail. Gotta love that...(((hugs)))

Sue said...

You deserve to feel the luv!!

How did you lose all that weight? I'm sure you could eat some junk and be o.k.

my ♥ wants to hug your ♥..

Renee said...

This was good! I might steal this idea since I can't come up with anything original. I've hit the blog wall.

*juli* said...

So, I've been thinking about you and your last blog a lot. I have a song I want you to listen to. Music is pretty much my therapy. I'm going to add it to my blog profile and it will be the only song on there. So I think you should listen to it and tell me what you think :) You're in my prayers!

tiki_lady said...

LOL, you are so funny! tweet tweet!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

your post cracked me up! TOO FUNNY! At least there's a little bit of humor in there still! :-) In that skinny little bod of yours!

Janan said...

Devri,
Thank you for the comment and encouragement. I have looked at your blog and your beautiful children a few times. Never left a comment!

Keep up the good work on eating. And your kids are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I never leave a post for you.

Supercool Hotmama said...

I never give in either :) I would never let the kids watch the babies until 3 minutes before it's time for me take them to the bus. And last week I did not let my daughter stay home with her fake illness just so she could babysit while I slept in for an extra couple of hours after a really late GNO. Pass that MOTY award on when you're done with it.