Friday, January 30, 2009

Can you come play?

Thanks for coming, I would have brang snacks, but we up to our knees trying to put carpet back down. But--

There are two things I want to let you know about...




1. Suzanne makes delicious totes.. And lucky for us she is giving one away.. She is even letting the husbands in on the action. But do not go over there.. this one is mine!!!!




2. Jan is doing a challenge, I am participating.. why shouldn't you!!! Go to her blog and find out what the " Change for the Change" challenge is all about.




Get in on the action, and make a "Change"




See you tomorrow for Spiritual Sunday..

6 coments:

gigi said...

Thank you for the heads up, happy Saturday to you!

Kristina P. said...

I love that tote! Have a good weekend, Devri!

Suzanne said...

Devri - Thanks for the shout out. I can always count on you. I really do appreciate it. Hope the house is getting back to normal after the flooding. I know how difficult that can be. Take care.

Renee said...

OK.

Kat said...

seriously woman, how do you do it all? you inspire all the rest of us needless to say!

Jan said...

Devri, thanks so very much. I have had some emails regarding some experiences towards giving and receiving. I am hoping they let me use their example. I have contacted them :)

Love the button and thanks for the coming on board. I heart your heart.

Love the tote alot.