Are you Ready?
It is giveaway time at my sisters blog. She has a friend who just started a wonderful Etsy Shop. Go take a look here.
Now go here and enter to win this.....
And did I mention that this woman is my sister.. If you like me, you must follow her on her blog. She is wonderfully delicious.
Contest ends on the 30Th. Hurry go enter, what do you have to lose...
OK a bag, and about 2 seconds of your time, but you were wasting time anyway right?
I know, cuz I am doing the same.
A tag from Tanja, and Memories from me.
1. Glitter... Did I ever mention that I loved glitter. My house may or may not have glitter all over the floor with a project that I am doing.
2. Garbage Pail Kids....Remember these psycho things..Did you collect them as much as I did, and then get to gather with your friends to trade them.. Now I know what is wrong with me. ;0)
3. Grover... Who doesn't love this man.
5. Grills..Nothing is better than getting friends and family together in the summer time and start the grill up babeh!!
6. Grandpa and Grandma.... I have so many memories with both side of my grandparents, and I truly miss them all.
7. Grahm Crackers... I used to make home made frosting, grab a cracker, and Viola...The best snack evah!!
8. Gardens... WE did our first garden when I was big fat and pregnant with elaiasi. it was on land that was not built yet, it was huge, we watered it by hand everyday, weeded every morning, and spent countless hours there. But I tell you, some of our best memories are there together with the family.
9. gadgets... I have lost my cell phone.. How am I suppose to live now? How will I ever go on?
10. Gum Ball Machines... When I was in college I might have at 3 in the morning got my own hand stuck in one of these and the fire department had to come get my hand out. ( note) no alcohol or drugs were involved. Just smart me.
Thanks Tanja.. That was fun. Do you want a letter, let me know and I will give you one.
It might be sparkly..
After you leave me a comment get your tush over to my sister's blog and enter to win a bag.. cuz who doesn't' need a million bags...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Are you Ready?
Posted by Devri at 1:23 PM