Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I interupt this program......


to tell all that I have had a horrible bad nightmare... I woke up from a sweat, my heart was beating a mile a minute, I couldn't believe what I just dreamed...

It was about a child of mine..

She had gotten a disease, it was not fun, a disease that went through horrible stages, and then ended up dying..

I went down stairs to find my husband awake.. what is is two in the morning.. What are you doing awake,

"Leila had a bad dream just now, she was screaming."

He asked why I was awake, I started to ball like a baby. I couldn't stop, my heart was broken.

Just then my two year old woke up screaming...


What the crap...

I continued to cry in my heart for about ten minutes while my husband held me.

I love husbands...

OK really just mine..

We felt we needed to kneel down and pray..


We did, I felt a little better.

Went to bed around 4am..

So sorry for the late post today..

I am going to go now...


Just wanted to tell you about the nightmare that better never happen...

Ya hear me bad diseases.. DO NOT EVER COME TO MY HOUSE.. YOU ARE NOT INVITED...

NEVER, EVER IN MY CHILDREN, AND NEVER AGAIN IN MY LOVE..

THANK YOU..

AND I TRULY believe that evil was presence, trying to do what though..

He knows he better not dare..

He knows he can bruise us, but He better be remined that I can step on him...

the end....

17 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Dreams can be so real sometimes! And completely scary!

Melissa P said...

That is the worst when you have nightmares about your kids. Thankfully it was just a nightmare. Hope everything is going good.

Anonymous said...

I don't like having bad dreams or nightmares about the kids.

Way to be firm and put your foot down and your walls up!

Family said...

&*%^#$$*!!! nightmares. I have them all the time because I am a worry wart. Best thing for me is to not sleep...

Kristen said...

Isn't it great though when you wake up and realize that it's not real!

SuperCoolMom said...

I hate nightmares like that, that feel so real and then linger after you wake up.

Renee said...

Those are the worst! I hope you feel better.

Jamie said...

NOT the kind of dreams we welcome here at my house either!!!!

shauna said...

I hate hate bad dreams that linger all day. But I love a sweet husband that helps them away. Sounds like you do too.

Happy dreams tonight!

CaryManda said...

EW! That's the pits! I know the feeling too well unfortunately. I'm sending Happy Dreams your w ay tonight!
:)

Kerri said...

I HATE dreams like that! How sweet of your husband.

Jan said...

Oh my gosh how scary. I do hope that you know I believe you and can feel that feeling. It is all encompassing. So glad you had your hubby there to comfort you and that you had your Heavenly Father there to turn too. Peace tonight.

Kristen said...

Glad it was just adream and hope it never really comes your way!

The Mom said...

I hate nightmares! My mom has the same recurring nightmare, and has had for years. I am glad I don't have them very often!

hoLLy said...

dreams can be HORRIBLE. i'm sorry yours was so bad and your kids too. definitely satan trying to get in(maybe that sounds weird to some people, but i know what you meant in your post. we have had similar experiences...) i'm grateful that joey has the priesthood.

Christie said...

Nightmares about my kids are the worst. They are usually so vivid and haunt me for days. Hopfully you can have some good dreams now!

Nicole Marie said...

i HATE nightmares! Thats why I really try not towoory...the hubs says that where they come from...