Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday


So I can't be quiet today.. Sorry...

If you don't know me well, I will tell..

I never watch TV, that is not my religion, Computer is my religion..


But

The Biggest Loser Finale was on one night, I had came down stairs to ask hubby for breakfast, it was on.

I couldn't believe the change in those people.. I am dumb, I do not know how long they were on the program, but I was shocked and amazed.


Well-

Guess what!!

I had to go to a laundry mat place last night. Our Dryer, yeah my beautiful washer and dryer Whirlpool Duet, Yeah those ones.

Well aren't hooked up yet.. This house was built in 1997. So we have to fix the wiring for it.. ugh..

Anywho, I was there last night doing laundry, lo and behold, guess what popped on the TV?

Biggest loser "the new one".


Let me state for the record.....

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes.. Do they really start out that way?

My heart broke for this man Daniel He is only 19 years old, and like 457 pounds or something.

I wish the best for all of these contestestants


Do you want to know who I want to win....

Yep!!

Filipe..

Cool huh!! There was 2 Tongans in this round..

Go Tongan Power!!!!!

I am going to watch faithfully. This house came with a flat screen in the kitchen..

Tuesday @ 7...

WHAT!? WAIT A MINUTE!!

TUESDAY @ 7:30 IS WARD TEMPLE NIGHT...

I have no divo...

Crap!!!

Do you think the lord will mind if I skip the Temple for TV?

Yeah, Your probably right!!! Dang it..

Oh well, know my heart is for the Tongan Filipe. Know I wish everyone the best on it.. Know that I am a dork for even posting this..

Lets play Simon says.....


Simon says....

Make a W with your hand up to your forehead.

Simon says....

Make a sideways E with your hand up to your forehand.

Simon Says...

NOW make M with your hand up to your forehead.

Simon says.....

Make a L with your hand against your forehead.



Kiss the monitor....

Your out, if you did, I didn't say Simon says goofy..

Simon says.....

now do the W, E, B, L fast 3 times to me....

That is for this post.....

(What ever major loser!)


hee hee.. Thanks to the movie "the ultimate gift" for teaching my girls that one....

25 coments:

Kristen said...

You could keep up online if you google the show.

I love Simon Says

Jamie said...

My Hubby loves that show. I am not much of a T.V watcher either. Simon says, always a great game!!!

Unknown said...

I am biggest loser freak! Watch it, DVR it. Computer is my religion as well, but that show is my weakness.
I about died last night. Those people are huge, the one guy passed out! Holy Smack.. This one will be an intersting one to watch....

rachel said...

You can watch most shows online now, the next day...

Kristina P. said...

They do make huge changes, but anyone could with a chef and working out 6 hours a day.

Mia said...

That show is not on my list, but I know tons of other people who love it. I just think it is great because it seems to have motivated tons of people to change their lives.

Ane said...

If you look at my blog list you click on Tuihalalalala...it's actually her brother, Sione and her 1st cousin Filipe. Small world huh..I hope u are still getting the package...haven't heard anything from them yet..let me know~
hugs~

Melissa P said...

I watched the show last night while I rode my excercise bike, slowly. It is sad, but amazing to see the changes in the people. I think last night was the biggest people they have ever had on.

shauna said...

Happy New Year--side cheek kiss kiss.

Sorry to hear abt your broken stuff.

And. . . my husband saw sione at a Tongan ward Christmas feast with the whole camera crew filming him while he WATCHED everyone else eat. Should I tell you how he looks or will that ruin the surprise?

Stacie S-H said...

I dont watch the show but found out Dane is in my family ward (where my records are and where I attend) and I have his daughter in nursery bc that is my calling to be in there. I think I'll watch the show some this season! Kinda cool! Yeah its AMAZING how large these ppl are in the beginning!

Kenny Do's said...

Bummer that you can't tivo or dvr the show...I don't have time to watch much tv either but biggest loser is definitely DEFINITELY a must at our home. (We tivo it just cause we are spoiled and don't watch commercials... who has time for commercials?) The whole fam damily gathers together for Loser, and American idol! I thought of YOU, yes "Devri Naulu" when I saw last nights episode with the two Tongan men!!! I must say I can't wait to feast my eyes upon them in the finale!!! :D :D hahaha

tammy said...

I felt bad for every single person on there. It's hard to watch. Especially when they take their shirts off ( major man boobs). My friend's brother is Dane on the black team. So I have to root for them a little.

So do you like your washer/dryer? I actually have a washer dryer post question on my blog today.

Renee said...

My girlfriend was a finalist for that show last year, but didn't make the final cut. Bummer! I would've been their number one fan. I've never actually seen it, but it does look very addictive/entertaining!

Becky said...

oh, I got that from Camp Rock, not the Ultimate Gift. :)

The Mom said...

I love the Biggest Loser! I sit and eat ice cream while I watch! LOL After reading your comments, it sounds like several of the contestants are LDS. So it will be even more interesting to watch!

I am glad you are liking your new house. I would love to see pics after you are unpacked and organized. And if you are like me, I will wait a few years for them! :)

Do you have ward temple night every week? And do you go every week? If so, more power to you! I try really hard to get there once a month. Sad, huh?

Kristen said...

I love watching this show. I try to catch the first one, a couple in between and NEVER miss the finale. It's amazing the changes these people make!

Shannon said...

Cute background! Coming from someone who has tivo...I can barely keep up with my show and blogs and books! :) It is crazy!

Tara D. said...

Oooh, I love the new layout! And as far as the Biggest Loser is concerned, this past Tuesday was actually the first time I have actually watched it. I'm trying to lose a few pounds myself and found it motivating. If they can do it, so can I! I'm going to start watching it faithfully if I can. :) I don't think you're a loser for posting this at all, lol

Christie said...

All I have to say: DVR

Suzanne said...

Biggest loser is my favorite show. In fact it's the only one I watch actually. This season the people are bigger than ever before. It's amazing what those individuals do each season though. Love it!

I was blind sided when Jillian said to the TV. Stop watching biggest loser while you are eating ice cream (or something like that.) My daughter and I just looked at each other and laughed. Yup, that's what we were doing. An well...

It's good to have you back, Devri.

SUPPORT said...

Great post!

ma'elePHOTO said...

You are so funny! I would LOVE to watch this season just because of the two bongan's. I wanna see them stick to it and LOOSE the weight! Now that would be AWESOME! lol!

Kritta22 said...

You know you can watch it online if you know what station it's on...I think ABC right? Anyway go to the site and they have free espidoses on there. It takes a day or two sometimes for them to get them up but hey, it's better than nothing!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Kristen said what I was going to say! See, now you don't have to miss the temple trip for the tv! SHEW! Glad that worked out!
And this was a cool post!
And by the way, about your nothing to post...YOUR HOUSE! FREAKING I WANT PICTURES OF THE HOUSE! :-)

Unknown said...

Did you know they were LDS on Episode 1? It took me until Episode 2, when we saw the temple picture on the wall. But I kind of suspected.