Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL=I AM BACK!!!

I know, I know, for those who just SCREAMED WHO CARES!!!




BUT---- For the one person who can't sleep without visiting me...........



My computer is up and running again. Were still living out of boxes,our beds are still down, but I can't stand it anymore, I need to post, I need to read..


I NEED YOU!!! ☻☻☻

But my kitchen is 99% done, that one percent is my Kitchen Aide (red) at the store waiting for me......



Here is my version of



I am not posting while my husband is searching through boxes.



I am not tired till no end.. I have so much energy!!!



I did not let my oldest daughter do the rest of the girls hair today, and they looked their best... Mother of the Year award for sure!!

I have not realized that even when you have a whole ward to move you, everyone cares about your stuff as much as you do.

I only moved 1 thing in my house during the move, but I for sure did not fall down the stairs while carrying my printer, and the printer did not fall everywhere into pieces. (but be proud, I did not even swear when it happened).

There are not two beds that are broken during the move either. We are sooo rich, I can't wait to go out and buy new ones.

The teenagers helped us move too... Yeah!!! Let them move your next house.. Fun times...

They for surely unscrewed the crib, took it down nicely, I don't know how it didn't come apart, and their is not 4 sides to the crib broken...

(Count them now 3 beds to be bought).

I am not even going to swear at them in Tongan on Sunday.. Just you wait...

Better yet, I am not going to tell their parents, then for sure their parents will throw money at us... I can just wait.

I have not missed you guys, not one bit, I did not kiss my computer everyday, and never practiced typing while it was off. I am too most excellent of a typer... kinda like my grammar right!!!!

We did not cuddle up to the fireplace last night.... That is all I am revelling.....

What have you not been up too?


Btw- I am really grateful for our ward to help us move, just annoyed at the Young Men...

21 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I am glad you are backed and semi-settled in!

Mia said...

Having to replace broken stuff = big bummer. Glad you are back.

Misty said...

welcome back to the land of blogging!

ooo... i am going through a move in april... YIKES! not looking forward to being without my computer LOL! :)

The Mom said...

Gotta love the Young Men! But buying new beds (even when you don't have the money for them) is cheaper than paying for movers, and easier on your back than doing it all yourself!

Kristie said...

Welcome back! When we moved we left our beds behind, not enough room. It took a while to find replacements, all of which are used. The girls share a king size, so that makes it a bit easier... When you're tired enough, anything is comforrtable to sleep on:-)

Melissa P said...

I'm glad you are back. The moving doesn't sound like it was very fun. I have missed your posts, especially your spiritual sunday.

Suzanne said...

Glad you're back, Devri. I was going through withdrawals. Let me at those YM -- I'll knock a few heads together for ya!

Becky said...

Love you, missed you. A lot! Sending you all sorts of love!

hoLLy said...

hey devri! glad you're back! i(and many others out there) missed yoU! sorry about the broken stuff-that sucks:( hope you get settled in quickly and that life can resume to normal again really soon! moving is killer!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, it's so good to hear from you! So glad the computer is running and you are back on it!
Bummer about the beds and the printer!
I missed your funny self! ♥

Stacie S-H said...

I hate moving with a passion so I know how you must be feeling somewhat! And I hate moving just me (bc i'm single) so I cant imagine a whole family. I dont think my 5 birds really count. Lol. Glad you are back! Check craigslist for beds maybe...or maybe your new ward has an email list and someone has a spare bed they have been dying to donate to you?

Jamie said...

MIssed You ! Glad you are back:)Looks like the practice typing worked you are as good as new. DANG, I can not believe you have to replace three beds!!! There is furniture I wished dead in my last two moves. Where were your young men when I needed them?? This is when I wish we lived closer. I have an extra bed in my garage.

*juli* said...

I'm glad you're back!! I've missed you!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Must be a man thing. All muscle, no brains.


Glad you're in and back to bloggin!

Kritta22 said...

Crap about the beds! I think you should tell their parents....make them do chores or something!

I'm glad you are back! Missed ya!

Are you okay from falling down the stairs?

Kristen said...

Welcome Back! I've missed you too! Look at the bright side--now you get to stalk postings on craigslist!

Messy Jess said...

Your Baaaack! Yay! So sorry to hear about the professional helpers.
I just paid a young woman from my ward who did absolutely nothing while she watched my kids and didn't even change their diapers like I asked her to... she passed that on to my husband when he got home. She said Uh, the kids need a diaper change.
Can you believe that? I paid her before I left so my husband wouldn't have to - ARG! Kids these days!

Kenny Do's said...

Dev- It's SO good to have you back!!! Good luck getting settled...It takes forever, but yes...I'm so glad you are posting again! :)

Kerri said...

I'm glad your back on the internet s you can fry your brain like me. And I hear ya on the typing thing. I'm a horrible typer.

Renee said...

Oooh, I hope you're OK! Sounds like you had a great time, not!

So glad you're back with us. Now that my kids are back in school, I have time to blog as well! Yay.

Sher said...

Welcome Back! Good luck with all your broken beds. That totally sucks. Maybe you can just throw down sleeping bags and tell your kids they get to pretend they're camping!!