Thursday, January 15, 2009

Purple Diva!!



Have you ever met the Purple Diva?

Me either, but you could call us Bloggin' best friends..

That's right.. We are TIGHT!!

If you haven't been there.. You must go here. She is to die for.

Diva has a party going on at her place. Stop by, take her a gift. (she loves gifts)

Diva has a big heart, she loves anyone who is willing to be loved.

Don't miss out on her fun, go here now. She is giving away gift cards, and more gifts cards.

What is in it for you besides the gift cards you ask.....


Her lovely friendship, a laugh, even a tear at times, but I know you won't regret it
fo sho..




Go here now if you've missed all the links.. Here, and here, and here.
























Are you still here...












You shouldn't be...








Ps. don't forget to view my Thankful Thursday Post.

7 coments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

YOU ARE THE BESTEST DEVRI BLOGGING BUDDY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I LOVE YA TO PIECES!
THIS POST IS AWESOME AND I'VE ALREADY GOT SOME NEW TRAFFIC!
YOU ROCK!
(i'm not mad by the way, I'm excited!)
At any rate, good luck with all the contest and giveaways on my page!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous sign, you rock! That sign would make anyone's day!!

Anonymous said...

P.s. I have entered, it's so tempting!

Tara D. said...

Okay, now I'm an official follower of the Purple Diva's blog. :) Thanks for sharing.

Family said...

how do I give her a gift?? I want to butter her up so I win something!

Krissy said...

lol ... Devri! Ugh! (Stomping feet and pouting) where is MY post devoted entirely to MEE???? lol ;) Don't forget I love you too!!!!

HaYn Mama said...

I love the Purple Diva. She really is an awesome blogging friend!