Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday.


This week I am thankful for-

1. Family. nuff said..

2. Worthy Priesthood holder in my house.

3. Funnies.

4. Memories. I love that we can spend a million dollars to show our kids a grand time, but I love even more cuddling up by the fire and playing board games as a family.

5. Garbage's. I threw a talking doll away. Do you want to know why..

First for the record I am deathly afraid of them. (clowns too)

Second, I heard her talking in the toy box, went all freaked out. When I got to the box, I opened it, grabbed her with chills down my spine, turned her over,

She was off... DID YOU HEAR THAT.... I grabbed her and ran out the door, threw her in the garbage.. Only to walk in the house, to see her sitting on the table...

OK not the last part.. But the rest was true... I'm sticking to my story...


6. Bloggin Friends.. You guys make me smile...

7. My new Printer... Remember I dropped mine and I broke into pieces when I moved...

WELL, My friend put my name into a contest to win some stuff, guess what one was that came in the mail today.... A new very nice Printer....

Thank you, thank you.. thank you...

I love blessings...
Thanks for not knowing I straight up stole this photo of Thankful Thursday..
I got it from Tammy. Go visit why she is Thankful today...
Now, if you haven't seen the Post about Purple Diva..
Go now, you will not want to miss it, she is having a par-tay, and giving away all her money....

14 coments:

Renee said...

Oh,karma.

I love your thankful list! Your blog never fails to put a smile on my face.

Renee said...

ps. That clown picture on my blog must have scared the begeezus out of you.

CaryManda said...

I love your thankful thursdays! It inspires me!

And, i'm so with you on the clown thing. They should never ever sell clown dolls.

Ew!

Kristina P. said...

That's awesome about winning a new printer!

Jan said...

Seriously laughing about the doll. Those things are freaky. Talking in the box and all. Good choice on throwing out the Chucky want to be.

Sue said...

funny about the talking doll. But I guess if I went into the toy room and heard someone talking that would freak me out just a little too.

Kristen said...

Sign me up to win a new printer! I need one badly!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh I'm so happy you won that printer!
I don't blame you for taking the doll to the trash! I would have too! I've got a possessed toy in my house too! Think it may see the garbage too!
Love your list!
And thanks for the shout out again! YOU ROCK THE HOUSE! Well, not like rock it cause like when you walk it rocks, but like rock cause like you are rocking...but not like rocking in a chair...cause I wouldn't dare say you are old because you're not old...but like rock because you are solid...but not like people say to guys because of their muscles, but like solid as in whole...but not like I can't believe you at the WHOLE thing...cause I'm sure you can't eat the WHOLE thing now of anything...well because you rocked when you lost all that weight, but not because you like really rocked in a corner or anything like one of those freaky Hollywood movies where the lady is sitting in a crazy house rocking...oh well, I hope you know that when I say you rock...I mean like, well, YOU ROCK!
Hugs♥

Jamie said...

The doll thing is a little to freaky for me!! I love low key family time tooo. Sure wish I had a fire. We could I just never want to clean up the mess afterword

Mia said...

Ugh that kind of freaked me out... So cool about the new printer!

tammy said...

I'm thankful you liked my logo enough to steal it.

Talking dolls are freaky. Good call on that one.

Anonymous said...

You won a printer, how cool is that?!? I would have thrown that doll out too, that is just too creepy!

Family said...

You and I must have watched Chucky way too many times. I am about to throw away Jasea's new baby alive away as well. #$%^%$%^!!!^&&^%$* clowns and talking dolls...

Unknown said...

I am so seriously afraid of talking dolls that I thought your story about her being on the table was real...thanks for the scare.

You must have saw that Twilight ZOne when you were a kid too.

FREAKY FREAKY.

Hate clowns too...Poltergeist ruined me in 6th grade...didn't sleep for a whole year.

And, I don't have time to make two comments..but, I also loved your restaurant story!!!!SO funny...SO something that I would do.