Tuesday, February 10, 2009




1. I for surely did not get called "Racist" from someone. I did not laugh all the way to Tonga!! (Does that mean I don't like my own children?)


2. I did not act like a teenager yesterday. I think I am not going crazy!!


3. I no way, no how, never ever want this Snow to Stop!!


4. I love unexpected company.. It's like going to the dentist!!


5. I am not failing Kindergarten. Cuz you know it is all up to your kindergartner.


6. I did not get told yesterday that "if you are fat, you don't get wrinkles" What!?


7. So, then I did not say this in return, " I know, just rolls" (I know cuz i have both!)


Feel free to play along, and go here or here to steal their logo.. Just remember to thank them :0)

19 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe someone called you racist!

Jan said...

Now about number 4, do you like the dentist? Unexpected company is scarier than the dentist to me.

Devri said...

I want to state it for the record..

I hate the dentist, and hate is a very strong word!!!

Melissa P said...

I do not like unexpected company either. Mostly cause my house is never clean. Racist huh?!

Tara D. said...

Wow, who was this person/people. Give me their names and I'll take care of them for ya. ;)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

What?! Someone called you a racist??!! Let me at 'em! Grrr!

I love the fat smoothing wrinkle thingy...now I'm gonna go eat some ice cream..I have wrinkles to smooth out...

rachel said...

You are so funny! I hate the dentist and unexpected company too :(

Kristen said...

These are great

RACIST...LOL

Jamie said...

Racist, MMMMHHHH????? Some one with no inner monolouge strikes again.....I don't mind the dentist but unexpectedcompany would certainly throw me for a loop!

Unknown said...

Who called you a racist???? I have been called a racist too. But I am not, which is one reason I took my blog private....people are so judgemental!!!

Honey Mommy said...

If your are fat you don't get wrinkles, huh? Is that supposed to be some kind of compliment?! Sheesh!

Pancake said...

I SO would rather go to the dentist than get unexpected company!

in time out said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy yours. I have a valentine for you on my blog. Happy Valentines Day. Thanks for being my bloggie friend. ♥

Christie said...

I'd rather go to the dentist. If I actually cleaned my house, then unexpected guests wouldn't be so bad.

Cynthia said...

YOU a racist? That's hilarious. People can be so obtuse.

I don't mind unexpected company even if my house is somewhat messy. I just figure they'll feel better about their own homes after seeing mine and be happy OR they'll realize they aren't alone in their imperfection- and feel happy. Win win.

Family said...

Dentist boo,,, uninvited guests come on over.

Unknown said...

Devri - So sorry you didn’t win the contest on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.

Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. This week’s prize book is well worth winning.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Knock..knock...I have an award for you at my bloggy today!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I HATE THE DENTIST TOO! AND I AM GOING MONDAY MORNING AT 8:30 AM IN THE FREAKING MORNING!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I LOVED your list! LOL