Sunday, February 22, 2009

So THIS is what IT feels like!!!!


YOU have got to be kidding me!!!!


All the kids are in bed, yippee?


Nope...


I am trying to sit down to a quiet house.


I am getting ready to give you a hoot and holla with my oh so evah funny Monday Memory post about a certain shumpum shumpum..


But I can't...




Nope...



(Note, if you are under the age of 16, close this page now!!)



This post is rated PG 13 for potty language!!!!



I am hunched over my computer, trying not to scream.


The pain, the pressure, the chills, the nausea..


Oh crap!!!!


NO laughs at this end of the computer anyway!!!!
ok a little laugh.


for the past couple of days, I have felt like my peeing wasn't the same, it didn't hurt or anything, just wasn't normal.


Today, oh man, TODAY!!!


MY stomach hurts, my back hurts,


I AM PEEING DARK RED BLOOD!!!!


SWEET!!!


Not just a little, but a lot.


Good times...


Fun times...


32 years old, and I think I have my first urinary tract infection..


What do you think?




If this is what s- e-x brings,


TAKE IT BACK!!!!


(Guys, I promise it was my first time).




Sorry if I don't visit you today,


I AM DYING HERE!!!!!!

28 coments:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Oh, I hope you start feeling well so. UTI are no fun and yes, that is what we get for having sex. Why don't the men get them? It is just not fair. No UTIs, no cramps, no periods, no childbirth...what do they get??? If you figure this one out please tell me. Until then my prayers will be with you.

Anonymous said...

crap devri!
that sounds scary. get yourself to the doctor so you can get on an antibiotic! you definitely have an infection and it doesn't need to spread.

and

girlfriend..... {here is my rated pg-13 section} if Sex caused those infections i would be having them all the time... but i have never had one {knock on wood} . you just have to make sure you clean your "flower" afterward. Front To Back.... always :) And always... always make yourself PEE after the "dirty deed". that way none of that icky stuff gets into your PEE canals & causes an infection.

do you drink a lot of soda? that can cause bladder/kidney infections, too.

but girl.... GO TO THE DOCTOR and get yourself well. you dont need to be in pain like that, sugah!

Karyn said...

Oh sweetie....BTDT :) Cranberry juice and a visit to the Dr. I am saying prayers for a fast recovery.
Hugs
Karyn

Anonymous said...

i take back part of my comment....

in some women sex "can" cause UTIs!!!!

i guess i am just lucky to have never had one. but it is sad that you have one now. :(

my sister gets them all the time and has had to go to the DR. so many times and she said she cleans herself really well afterward...

and the DR. told her that some women get them more easily than other women.

i really hope yours goes away Devri!!!!! and SOON!!!! and that you don't get another one! ever.

Cheryl Anne said...

Its those type of infections that make me realize what a miracle antibiotics are! 24 hours and you'll feel like a new woman.

Jamie said...

Oh My friend SO SORRRRRY!! Ihave never had one this bad but I did have one where the DR's PA asked if my hubby had something because of the wierd bacteria they found.They had to switch my antibiotic. Talk about embarassing!!!
My next visit to UT I will take your kids pictures. I'll need more than mine to practice with, all the good scenery you have there:)

Pancake said...

You need to make sure you always go potty AFTER.....

Get some juice, call the dr.. and youll be feeling better soon!

Jan said...

Oh yes cranberry juice. Those are so horrible. I am sorry you are feeling like this. Take care and hope it goes away soon. Now I am scared to go the bathroom.

Christie said...

Ouch. I'm guessing bladder infection too. You should probably get yourself to the doctor ASAP. That sounds bad (not trying to scare you).

Burrups said...

Did you go to the doctor? You better go today. That's sounds bad and I hope you feel better soon!!

Steph said...

Oh man! I hope you start feeling better soon! Get to the Doctor!
xo

Nicole Marie said...

I don't mean the way this sounds, but dang that sux! Hope you're feeling better today! WATER...lots of it...and they say cranberry juice too. BTW..if you're feeling up to it...TAG IT YOUR TURN! =) Visit my blog and you'll see.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Your back hurts!? Are you sure it isn't a kidney infection too?? I had a UTI turn into a kidney infection once and it was SO horrible!!! I hope it goes away soon! Get on some antibiotics girl! Love ya!

Crazymamaof6 said...

it sounds worse than a UTI. peeing blood? and back ache. kidney infection.

ask Janie. she knows all about that good time. UGH.

feel better soon. that SUCKS!

gigi said...

AS IF!!!! You needed anything else!!! Do not postpone getting this one checked out!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Yeah, I only pee blood when it's my kidneys. I have kidney stones, and they will move around and scrape my kidneys, it hurts like heck (has even made me throw up from the pain in my lower back, on the sides just above my hip bones). Definitely start with cranberry juice, straight. No soda. A hot, hot bath sometimes helps my body to forget the pain. Then I go to bed until the pain goes away. Definitely see a Dr. if you're having frequent urination, burning, pain during urination, or always feel like you have to pee and then go and it's just a tiny bit (those are my signs of UTI). If it's a kidney infection, or UTI, the juice helps but you definitely need some antibiotics too. Good luck!

Stacie S-H said...

Yikes, sounds awful! I am not married yet so I really have no idea about such things...if it really comes from doing IT but aiai I hope it never happens to me. I hate dr's. And things like that. Humiliating and I'd rather die. okay, maybe not die. But yeah you are in my prayers & I hope you can get some meds to get it cleared up!

Maisy said...

Thanks for being a follower and telling me what you want to be when you grow up....i have heard of the do whisperer but never the snake whisperer. i think the animal planet channel needs you...NOW!!!

hope you are feeling better soon. that must hurt.. ugh!!!!

Melissa P said...

Usually urinary tract infections you don't bleed. I bet you have a kidney infection. I hope you get feeling better.

Jessie said...

Hey Dev! Sorry I've been MIA. Chelsea keeps me updated though, and I want you to know you've been in my prayers! Plain 100% cranberry juice works wonders... but it's almost as nasty as a UTI!! I'm praying for ya girl.

Misty said...

you may have heard this a million times already, but if it isn't a UTI or bladder infection, then it may be a kidney infection! i would definately get to the dr. because the pain will keep getting worse!

i have only had a bladder infection and had fever and felt HORRID! but my mom has those symptoms for kidney infections and actually waited so long she had to have moriphine in the ER!!

i hope that you feel better soon!

Kenny Do's said...

Devri, sorry but I am lol!!! BUT...ONLY because I got a UTI from my Valentines weekend and I HEAR ya! peeing ALL the time and SO NOT wanting to because it hurts like ever livin' @#$%^&! I was feeling better the day after starting my antibiotic...they can perscribe you something for the pain and it WILL cause your pee to be ORANGE but none the less, it REALLY helps with the pain. UTI's you can have blood in your urine and on the tissue when you clean up, but if you are peeing what looks like blood, dark red none the less, you better have already been to see your Doc. I wasn't peeing strait blood, but my Dr said I did have a RAGING infection... Take care of yourself girl!!!! Dang that s-e-x anyway huh?! keep us posted! :)

Kerri said...

That wasn't bad Devri! I hope you get feeling better!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

UTI's are gigantic bummers! I hope you are on the mend soon, sister!
Hugs to you!

Sher said...

Oh Devri-I feel you pain! I had a bad UTI last December. It was the worst!
I let it go on for a week, drinking cranberry juice, trying to solve it on my own. BIG MISTAKE.
Call your doc, and get some Anti-biotics.
It's the only thing that worked for me.
Good luck!

Renee said...

I'm so sorry, Devri. I get these all the time for no reason. They are so horrible.

Go to the doctor asap, because they really can turn into a kidney infection or worse. It sounds like a pretty bad one too if your urine is dark. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated/ comfortable, and take some ibuprofin.

hoLLy said...

aw man! thats terrible. so so sorry devri! i've never had one of those, knock on wood, but i've heard they are excruciating:(

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon! That stinks! Love the write up!