Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Famous "To Tell or Not to Tell!"

Thanks for the logo Tanja!

(For those who don't know, you might as well put I do, I always, I did, I've done. In place of it all)




1. I did not go to the doc yesterday, I did not tell him I was peeing blood, not just red, but dark red. He then took a sample, and came back to tell me this...




" (OK, you weren't lying. You are peeing blood and pus...")




Duh!!!!




I should not have asked for my co-pay back for that smart remark?


(BTW- survey says- Kidney infection.. now they just got to find out why!)




2. I did not make a fool of my motherly self at Aanya's Gymnastics meet on Saturday.. It never went like this the whole way through it... " GO AANYA, STICK IT! YES! YOU GO GIRL! that is MY child out there! Point those Tongan feet!! Do I pay a million dollars for you to talk? I would never make a scene....




(BTW- she rocked the house!) photos? um- nope.




3. I for surely did not buy a bag of Mini Eggs on Saturday, and eat the whole big bag at the meet.. Nerves!




4. I did not lose a follower after that last post.. Nope, everyone loves me..




5. I in no way shape or form, am freakin' out that I am sick. Mothers don't get to be sick. Mothers can't be sick. Who is going to take care of the house, the kids, the meals.. Husband I tell ya.. Are SOOO Good at that kind of stuff.




6. My kids did not eat fast food for Breakfast, lunch and dinner, and their arteries are probably not working overtime... nope.. MY kids eat nutritious all the time.




7. I did not see a little white sports car speed past me on the way to the hospital. I never, not once did I say "dumb kids".. (as the car sped past me, I looked over to see, a little old white haired lady... I did not laugh my butt off till I reached the hospital.




Oku ou ofa lahi kiate kimoutolu!




21 coments:

Jan said...

That lady has been in my town before too. I laugh hard as well. No, but seriously, some of those get it on in the car. Vroom Vroom...

I lost 4 followers in like 5 minutes yesterday. I think I have the record of the most in under 5 minutes. So I must be a unlikable soul.

Love your list. I can't believe you ate a whole bag of those candies. That is something I should seek to do.

Have a great day.

Christie said...

If it makes you feel better, I absolutely did not eat so much of my daughter's left over cake yesterday. And I did not decide to throw it in the trash so that I would stop eating (nor did I continue to eat as I walked to the garbage can with it). Makes your eggs sound like nothing, huh?

susette said...

My son on his mission has been having the exact same thing going on, some major pains in the abdomen and peeing blood. I'm feeling so helpless with him 8000 miles away. He is being looked after though and one of the seventies that came for a conference asked to visit my son alone and gave him a blessing. Maybe you need a blessing too my friend. It could only help, right? Good luck and sorry you are hurting so much.
PS-I want easter eggs too. I'm afraid of them. I would eat the whole bag too.

Kristina P. said...

If I didn't have a box of See's candy waiting for me at work, I would totally buy a bag of mini eggs!

hoLLy said...

you lost a follower over that last post? i say-WHATEV! if that "follower" couldn't handle it, then they don't need to be around these parts anyways:)you don't need em!

hope you are feeling better soon girl!

Family said...

I didn't eat 3 cake balls in one siting, I didn't say a prayer for you, I didn't want to every have your problems.

Ane said...

hope u feel better soon!!

gigi said...

Oh honey, I hope they get to the bottom of this situation in a hurry so that they treat it correctly. And what is the R/S for but to help mother's when they are sick! Okay ladies, step up!

And from what I understand, Blogger had some real problems yesterday and some blogs lost all their followers in a matter of seconds. People didn't stop following blogger just had a glich somewhere. I didn't lose any followers but I heard a lot of people did.

Feel better soon!!!

The Mom said...

I love that you are so willing to put yourself out there. It always gives me a chuckle! Thanks!

Pancake said...

OH boy I hope you feel better!

I lost follwers yesterday too!

Nora said...

I could'nt stop laughing at that little old lady comment... too funny !!!
On another note, I really hope you feel better soon, and that they give you something quickly to fix the problem. i agree with Gigi.. the RS would be glad to help, I'm sure. I hope I'm not one of the followers in the glinch that you lost... if I am. it was definately a blogger problem.
Big ((( HUGS )))... get better soon

nikkicrumpet said...

How can I not be a follower when I saw the Primary song...you sucked me in with that one lol. I'm so sorry to meet you when you're feeling so crappy. I can tell by your writing style that I'm going to love it here. I figure if you can be funny and pee blood at the same time...then YOU are an amazing blogger lol. Take care of yourself. And I hope they get you fixed up quickly!

Sue said...

At least you know what's causin the pain.I'm so sorry.

I'll never leave ya!! tell me to go away, I'll still be there.

Life is busy, but I enjoy catchin up with your life when I can.

I'll have to email you and tell you what's next on my agenda..Its huge for me.. ♥

Melissa P said...

I'm glad you found out what was wrong. I love those eggs. They are my favorite, and they only have them around easter.
I guess your follower couldn't handle the sound of an infection.

Renee said...

I hope you're at least feeling a little better! Take care, Devri, I'm going to keep you in my prayers tonight.

Sherrie said...

Tag you're it! LOL! Go check out my latest post! :)

Unknown said...

You need a pink starburst. They always make things better for me. Thanks for visiting my blog, and making me feel a little more signifigant in this bloggy world. Bless you...

Steph said...

Good girl going to the dr.
I hope it's short lived and they can find the culprit!
I eat a whole back of candy myself sometimes...

Anonymous said...

I may or may not be lying if I said I have fed my kids fast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner too!

I hope you are feeling better, that sucks! Hang in there and get some rest!

Thanks for playing!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Glad you got to the Dr.! I hope those antibiotics kick that infection, but soon.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Hehehehe, it' helps when you're not the RS pres.