Thanks for the logo Tanja!
(For those who don't know, you might as well put I do, I always, I did, I've done. In place of it all)
1. I did not go to the doc yesterday, I did not tell him I was peeing blood, not just red, but dark red. He then took a sample, and came back to tell me this...
" (OK, you weren't lying. You are peeing blood and pus...")
I should not have asked for my co-pay back for that smart remark?
(BTW- survey says- Kidney infection.. now they just got to find out why!)
2. I did not make a fool of my motherly self at Aanya's Gymnastics meet on Saturday.. It never went like this the whole way through it... " GO AANYA, STICK IT! YES! YOU GO GIRL! that is MY child out there! Point those Tongan feet!! Do I pay a million dollars for you to talk? I would never make a scene....
(BTW- she rocked the house!) photos? um- nope.
3. I for surely did not buy a bag of Mini Eggs on Saturday, and eat the whole big bag at the meet.. Nerves!
4. I did not lose a follower after that last post.. Nope, everyone loves me..
5. I in no way shape or form, am freakin' out that I am sick. Mothers don't get to be sick. Mothers can't be sick. Who is going to take care of the house, the kids, the meals.. Husband I tell ya.. Are SOOO Good at that kind of stuff.
6. My kids did not eat fast food for Breakfast, lunch and dinner, and their arteries are probably not working overtime... nope.. MY kids eat nutritious all the time.
7. I did not see a little white sports car speed past me on the way to the hospital. I never, not once did I say "dumb kids".. (as the car sped past me, I looked over to see, a little old white haired lady... I did not laugh my butt off till I reached the hospital.
Oku ou ofa lahi kiate kimoutolu!