Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Have you ever Buried your Children Alive?



I have, well OK, my husband has, I only buried the man on my dreams.



Taggie Day!!! (I know that is not even a word.. Whatcha gonna do, Huh?)
1st. tag was giving to me by I'm just the mom


take your 6Th folder, 6Th photo, show it, and yeah yeah yeah.....




This was 2 years ago when we went to Cali.. It was so much fun, but I have to say out of the 8 thousand we spent there, doing the free stuff was the funnest and the best memories.




2ND tag:




This one was given to me by Sherri



Tell 5 random things about myself...




Here we gooooo!




1. I can preform the Nutcracker Ballet in 5 minutes....




2. I used to pick my nose and eat it, and I actually liked it.....




3. I sleep with the hallway light on because I am afraid of the dark.. yep, my husband will come home, and tell me to start turning the lights off at night before I go to bed, I tell him I need a light, so I can feed the baby at night time.




shhh...




4. I bought all the Easter candy to put in their baskets already, but dang it, now I am going to have to buy more.




5. I love to comment on peoples blogs who don't have a lot of comments. I love comments, and I figure they do too..






3rd one, I can't even remember.. so if this was you, tell me and I will do it..




(come one, I am a mother of 7).. I can't even remember the kid's names let alone who tagged me...




sheesh!!!!




The rules... The only rules I follow are the Lord 's Rules.. So this is my new rule,




If you read this and want to play around with it or both.. Do so, consider your self....








If not.. I hope you enjoyed making a fool of myself once again..




the end.








21 coments:

Leslie said...

I'm your 90th follower, Woo hoo! Countdown to 100! Almost time for a party!

gigi said...

I've buried my children and I've been buried. Fun, fun.

I appreciate your comments on my blog. I'm glad someone feels sorry for me and comments besides my parents. They are the real reason I started this blog. They needed to hear more from me and my life. I like coming here to your blog because you post almost daily and I feel like you are my friend and I like keeping up with you.

There is almost no one still blogging of the friends that started with me last year. I just hate that they have been such quitters. The End.

Erin said...

I love the sand picture!

And I purposefully haven't purchased Easter candy yet, because I know I would have eaten it all myself.

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe you admitted to the nose picking one!!

Hillary said...

Hey you! Glad you read the book. Definitely some things to think about, huh! I'm still following you. I haven't been commenting much lately. I still love you and think your great!

I don't think I've ever buried my kids. Even at the beach. It's tempting sometimes :)

Jan said...

Oh Devri, I love the buried children. How cute are they all lined up and smiling. How fun.

The randoms are funny. Especially the booger reveal.

Renee said...

Your family is so cute and once again, you've left me speechless and laughing! So funny!!!

Renee said...

Oh, and as a blogger that gets little traffic/comments, I thank you and appreciate you always commenting. It's nice.

Janan said...

Fun tag! Actually buried my daughter alive last trip to Hawaii! 1st time was just bury me, the next day she wanted to be buried and then made request such as a mermaid tail and a crown! Man, buring your kid alive started getting too complicated!!

Cute family!! Move to AZ, we will happily include you in our till SUNRIZE GNO!!!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture! :) that is so cute!!!

and

i love your 5 random things about you :)

Stacie S-H said...

California is awesome. I miss it lots since I live in AZ now. Esp the beach. Love the pic you posted!! very cute :D Thanks for leaving comments on my blog from time to time. I really do appreciate them!

Aquaspce said...

Picture is priceless! And your five random things, very interesting.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I think that sand picture is probably the funniest I've seen in a very long time!!! It could win contests!! I love it!

Melody said...

super cute picture. Love to read your blog makes me laugh and sometimes I really need that.

Kristie said...

I too appreciate your comments on my deserted blog! I've buried my kids in the snow!

Pancake said...

WAHOO I love that picture!! We make designs on them too!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Yesterday I called for Dr. appointments for 5 kids. I couldn't remember one birth year, not even one. I had to sit here and do the math for the little ones and ask the big ones to tell me theirs.

great picture from Cali!

Burrups said...

Love the picture! Hope you are feeling better.

Suzanne said...

Devri, you make me laugh. That photo of your buried family is hilarious! I would blow it up to a huge picture and hang it in the living room. So funny. It would make me chuckle every time I passed it!
I'm one of those pathetic creatures who doesn't have many people comment on my blog, so THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Dev, love your honesty, I will admit with you I mean, we were all kids once and that is what kids do.

Sarah Millington said...

EW, I can't believe you used to like boogers! Actually, I remember my friend's older sister (Remember the Borzymouski's?) she asked me why I always picked my nose and ate it. I replied "Because I'm hungry." She used to love to tell people that and I just didn't get why it was so funny. Nothin like a salty snack now and then.